Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just had the baby,here s all the updates =)**new update**

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 2:46 AM
  • 37 Replies
I can't figure out how to do a real update, so here's a new post.
I had the baby about an hour ago now, he had to be delivered via c section because his bp kept dropping. I was SO Terrified. But it was just unconfortable and I actually kind of fell asleep during it. Dh kept waking me up, but I was fine, just drowsy from the medication. Everything looks good now... baby had hypertension, but seems to be doing wonderfully.
Uuhm, I can think of anything else now, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought.

**** ok so, they are keeping the baby for a week or so, he has low blood sugar, was having a hard time breathing, and did have prenatal depression. Poor guy was terrified, but his doctor told me he has been recovering well on his own and is doing just fine. But I can't bring him home until at least Thursday, start breast feeding on wedsnday and he gets to start eat Tuesday. He had a few other things wrong too, but I can't for the life of me remember.
I get to go home on Monday sometime, but I think I'm just going to stay here with him if I can handle it. I had an emergancy c section and honestly, none of my muscles feel ready to work right now. We shall see how things progress =) but so far, not terrible.
by on May. 19, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2beQua
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 3:59 AM
Awe, how exciting! Congrats! (:
MalloryR
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 4:03 AM
Congratulations. :)
kbear1992
by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Glad your doing good :) I'm on oxytocin been on it for about 3 or 4 hours and I'm contracting like no other I'm eating for them to check my cervix to see if I dilated my contractions are right on top of each other
siergomez
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 5:34 AM
Oooh, you're close I'm sure =) I bet it won't be much longer

Quoting kbear1992:

Glad your doing good :) I'm on oxytocin been on it for about 3 or 4 hours and I'm contracting like no other I'm eating for them to check my cervix to see if I dilated my contractions are right on top of each other

siergomez
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 5:35 AM
Thank you =)

Quoting Mommy2beQua:

Awe, how exciting! Congrats! (:

siergomez
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 5:35 AM
thanks =)

Quoting MalloryR:

Congratulations. :)

kbear1992
by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:22 AM
They bumped my pitocen once again in 5.5 hours I've gone from a two to a five and the contractions are hurting soooooo bad :( they suck big time but I'm scared of the epi

Quoting siergomez:

Quoting kbear1992:

siergomez
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 6:29 AM
Oooh... I. Had my c sections at 3 cm... so who knows
The epidural is amazing, if you have a good doctor for it, mine didn't sugar coat anything. It wasn't bad at all, just felt like someone was poking me in the back. I was scared of it too.

Quoting kbear1992:

They bumped my pitocen once again in 5.5 hours I've gone from a two to a five and the contractions are hurting soooooo bad :( they suck big time but I'm scared of the epi

Quoting siergomez:

Quoting kbear1992:

kbear1992
by on May. 19, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Now been on oxytocin for 6.5 hours and they keep bumping it up :/ all it's doing is making right between my hips hurt really really bad I can't even sleep :( it's done nothing to my cervix at all

Quoting siergomez:

The epidural is amazing, if you have a good doctor for it, mine didn't sugar coat anything. It wasn't bad at all, just felt like someone was poking me in the back. I was scared of it too.

Quoting kbear1992:

Quoting siergomez:

Quoting kbear1992:

siergomez
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Have they broken your water or anything likke that? Or going all naturally?

Quoting kbear1992:

Now been on oxytocin for 6.5 hours and they keep bumping it up :/ all it's doing is making right between my hips hurt really really bad I can't even sleep :( it's done nothing to my cervix at all

Quoting siergomez:

Quoting kbear1992:

Quoting siergomez:

Quoting kbear1992:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured