Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Curious about your symptoms... ETA

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 12:22 PM
  • 15 Replies
In early pregnancy did you ever feel like you had the stomach flu(stomach cramps, nausea, diarrhea)?

I'm not sure if I'm pregnant but I've never felt so sick in my previous pregnancies other then nausea/vomiting. So I was just curious if others had.

Thanks ladies.

ETA

Well I tested positive. I got a lot of thinking to do... Thanks ladies...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 19, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WishingAway
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 12:58 PM

No flu symptoms here best way to know is to test :-)

Adams_Rib
by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I'm pregnant with my 5th boy. They all have been different including one being more flu like.

rwcw89
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:07 PM

at 12dpo (after my bfp) i got Sore like cramps, i asked my friend she thinks it was just the egg burrowing deeper.  and pretty much every day or so since i've been gettin af like cramps. i drink a lot so idk whats causing it. i read its just the uterus expanding but at this point i feel like its huge, im only 5 weeks lol . as for nausea, its non existant for now, and the other thing, no diarrhea, i either cant go or its normal for me. how many dpo are you? i say test if you think your preggo =) good luck!

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I know:-) It's a really bad time so I'm really afraid to see two lines. I have my "piece of mind" tests (I'm breastfeeding so my periods are irregular so I got tests just to set my mind at ease) somewhere though, I just have to find them.

Quoting WishingAway:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5tyli5hLensT
by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep! I had no stymptoms this time til I was like 7 weeks but I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks.

Quoting WishingAway:

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Thanks:-) I have three boys. My first two pregnancies were identical. My third I was really nauseated and threw up several times a day, I was convinced I was having a girl lol.

Quoting Adams_Rib:

I'm pregnant with my 5th boy. They all have been different including one being more flu like.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:15 PM
I'm not sure but I'm not trying to get pregnant. My cycles are all over the place because I'm nursing my youngest still. The cramps aren't in my uterus at all, they are in my stomach. They are stabbing pains like when you have stomach troubles.

Quoting rwcw89:

at 12dpo (after my bfp) i got Sore like cramps, i asked my friend she thinks it was just the egg burrowing deeper.  and pretty much every day or so since i've been gettin af like cramps. i drink a lot so idk whats causing it. i read its just the uterus expanding but at this point i feel like its huge, im only 5 weeks lol . as for nausea, its non existant for now, and the other thing, no diarrhea, i either cant go or its normal for me. how many dpo are you? i say test if you think your preggo =) good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:17 PM
My first two I didn't have symptoms until 7-8 weeks but my third I was sick from 4 weeks:-/

Quoting 5tyli5hLensT:

Yep! I had no stymptoms this time til I was like 7 weeks but I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks.

Quoting WishingAway:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hopeful_2_be
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:18 PM
I had some flu like symptoms. I had the nausea but no vomiting and diarrhea.
EvilAsh
by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I had cramps, no puking or diarrhea though. Not with any of the 3.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)