Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

24 Weeks-6 Months! Who Else?!!

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 2:24 PM
  • 20 Replies

Yep I've finally reached my 6 month and it's getting more uncocmfortable lol Im always peeing and tired, the pressure is pretty bad :/ Sitting has become quite uncomfrotable. I feel like she shifts and goes into my ribs ouch. But I love feeling my baby move, shes pretty active all day. I think it's time I start buying baby things, or is it too early?  Who else is half way there?!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
by on May. 19, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 2:28 PM

20 wks here, and I am loving it! Everything is already bought, and will be set up in August!

cadkins07
by on May. 19, 2013 at 2:29 PM

24 weeks 4 days here. however my half way was 4 weeks ago. Im with twins. Will go before 36 weeks probably. 

dianaNbryanMami
by on May. 19, 2013 at 2:31 PM
35 weeks
tyrelsmom
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Only in pregnancy is 24 weeks six months.....
I guess my pregnancies are 10 and a half months long, lol.
KPJ
by on May. 19, 2013 at 3:00 PM
I'm 25 weeks today! And it's already getting uncomfortable to walk.. My son has decided to put pressure on my cervix and its just awkward to walk with that pressure there... Anyhow I'm just ready for August to come...
3kidz123
by on May. 19, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Almost 23 weeks. I've started slowly buying things for the baby, bought a changing table in the first trimester, ordered some cloth diapers a few weeks back, and have a baby layaway at kmart I'm trying to pay off.

After thats done I still need all the big stuff like furniture, need to paint the changing table, and need a few more smaller things too lie more cloth diapers and cloth wipes.

I don't think it's too early to get started since there's so much to be done and judging by your pic I'm guessing this is your first :)

meg4763
by on May. 19, 2013 at 3:14 PM

I'm 26 wks today and her room has been done for weeks now, lol!

SimplyEnchanted
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 3:14 PM

You're cute! I'm due 3 days after you are.

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 3:15 PM

ugh I'm only 11 weeks haha I wish I was at 24 weeks... but I've already started buying diapers, wipes, and stuff like that haha I'm really bad.

5tyli5hLensT
by on May. 19, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Wow you're good lol I guess I should start buying stuff. This is my third bit I always started buying things when I hit 30 weeks. I was just thinking maybe this time I'd start earlier lol

Quoting 3kidz123:

Almost 23 weeks. I've started slowly buying things for the baby, bought a changing table in the first trimester, ordered some cloth diapers a few weeks back, and have a baby layaway at kmart I'm trying to pay off.

After thats done I still need all the big stuff like furniture, need to paint the changing table, and need a few more smaller things too lie more cloth diapers and cloth wipes.

I don't think it's too early to get started since there's so much to be done and judging by your pic I'm guessing this is your first :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)