Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Is it normal to not have morning sickness in week 7?

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:40 PM
  • 40 Replies

I will be seven weeks on Friday and I have yet to have any nausea. I heard from many people that morning sickness is a good sign that you will have a healthy baby. Please she'd some light on this subject for me please.  This is my first pregnancy.

by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leila0907
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Never had morning sickness and dd was perfectly healthy... Haven't had any woth this pregnancy either
NoraDun
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Yes, I had pretty much no morning sickness this pregnancy only a few nausea spells here and there. And with baby #2 I didn't have any nausea or sickness.

krystyneh
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 4:53 PM
I'm 22 weeks 1 day pregnant today and all I've had is nausea that's it except for throwing up 3 times. Some women have no morning sickness at all
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda :-) on May. 19, 2013 at 4:56 PM
I never had morning sickness or nausea with my first and he was SUPER healthy, 9lbs 11oz and perfect APGAR scores! This time I had only nausea, and I'm 21wks and 3days. Every pregnancy is different and everyone experiences different symptoms, morning sickness or not, neither guarantees a healthy baby. :-)
polkaspots
by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Morning sickness sucks, but there's lots of women that don't have it at all or only have it for short periods of time. I had this friend who truly had morning sickness for one day in her second month. She threw up about six times that day and not once more after that. It's a common symptom, but not required.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbjb1024
by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:58 PM
I never had morning sickness
mamaanl
by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Every one is different! If you don't have nausea then you are lucky & should be very happy! :-) 

nicole2884
by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:23 PM

i never had any morning sickness i had food adversion for about 3 weeks an im 23 weeks on tuesday an baby girl is completely healthy 

MalloryR
by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Extremely normal, I got mine at 6 weeks.
natural_s
by on May. 19, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Well I can say for myself with this being my fifth pregnancy that this is the only pregnancy that I have ever experienced any type of morning sickness, I was never able to relate to other before but with this pregnancy I can.

All four of my previous pregnancies have been healthy and my children came out healthy all weighing  good weights ( 7lbs 11oz, 8lbs 11oz, 7lbs 13oz, & 8lbs 13oz). So I would say take that as a grain of salt and a blessing that you are not going through that and just continue to eat properly and see your care provider to make sure baby is on track.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)