Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lindsey I am 18 and expecting my first baby. . I am due Nov 30th. My mom recommended me to this site, she was an active member a few years ago when she was pregnant with my sister Courtney. I am on here because I am hoping to learn and lean on ya'll for support as I am sure the next months will be more than I can handle. I was told to be as open and honest as I can on here because we're all in the same boat, well sorta.

So here's my story, like I said I am 18 and about to graduate high school. I was in what I thought was a relationship with a 23 year old college student, he turned out to be a complete ass hole and I was just one of his "weekend slam pieces". He is no longer in the picture by my choice and his. He tried to pressure me into an abortion, which I do not believe in. I have a 16 yr old sister, and soon to be 7 step brothers and sisters. My parents are divorced, both remarried with young kids my mom and step dad have a 7 & 5 year old boys and a 3 yr old daughter who is my world. My dad and step mom have 9,6, 2 year old boys, and my step mom is expecting a girl in August. I live with my mom by choice because that's where my full sister also lives.

Sorry for the essay, but I wanted to get this all out there so you know who you're talking to, please don't assume I am a dumb, slutty teenage girl, who went and got her self pregnant by some guy, only part of that was the case, I am a 3.8 student who planned on attending the University of Florida in the fall. For now I am enrolled at Florida Gulf Coast University and will be taking classes this summer and online this fall so I do not just become another statistic. So feel free to add me or talk to me as I look forward to experiencing this journey with ya'll.

by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Replies (11-20):
NatyRod
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2013 at 8:38 PM
No judgements here.. Glad u found this group.. The ladies here are great and very knowledgable. I would also recommend joining the November babies 2013 group if u haven't done so already. My only advise will be to try ur hardest to stay in school so that u can have a very bright future. Again welcome and congrats. :)
threat
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Welcome and congrats. Be careful on here though some women on here are very rude and judgemental and will try to rip you apart... but just ignore them and don't let them get to you.
LiquidLuck
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:42 PM

No need to defend yourself. I was 18 when I got pregnant with my second and she was very planned. Welcome and congratulations!

kalbo5
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Hey yall ihave a quiestion for yall u ready
kalbo5
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok i smoked weed back in november25 2012 not knowing dat i was pregant in october my period was late but it came it normanly comes on the 15 of the month it came around the 20 but it was norman took a hormone preggo test it was negitive so novenber came period was late again 15 passed it didnt come so i waited to the 17 still didnt come 20th came still no period got scared so i took another preggo test n it was positive. Shocked me with that being said i new dat i had to wait to go to the doctor so i wouldn be dirty so i did.i went to the doctor on january16 2013 waited a month and two weeks. I just ask my.doctor last week about my test and she told me that it was positive for weed i was like no caint be i.havent had anything at all to somke in amonth n two weeks how is that possible she was like that when i get ready to deliver they will give me another one to this day i havent smoked nothing and now i 7 months n 2 weeks when i went to the doctor the first time i was 12 weeks preggo so iam wondering if i test negitive will they still test my baby and if they do would he be positive please help me out
LindseyLou95
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Kalbo5, Are you mocking me for saying ya'll ? Or just trying to use my post to look like an idiot? I defiantly would appreciate you not commenting on my post about your drug use. Oh and please for the rest of us, go take a junior high English class and learn some grammar because "dat" and "n" are not words. Maybe if you didn't smoke so much weed you wouldn't be so dumb. Get a life.

janell55
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Hi I'm 18 and I'm due Aug 16 :)
How are you ?
kalbo5
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Look here i was not mocking u for yo info its slang u white slut having sex early how dh hell u go raise a child n u a child yo self dat was so stupied of u to even commit on that beach u get a life lil girl go play with somebody else if u caint say nothing good r help me move on. On da real goodbye

Quoting LindseyLou95:

Kalbo5, Are you mocking me for saying ya'll ? Or just trying to use my post to look like an idiot? I defiantly would appreciate you not commenting on my post about your drug use. Oh and please for the rest of us, go take a junior high English class and learn some grammar because "dat" and "n" are not words. Maybe if you didn't smoke so much weed you wouldn't be so dumb. Get a life.

Heather2001
by Heather on May. 20, 2013 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Lindsey!  Congrats and welcome!  You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders.  Don't give up on school - persevere!  Your baby is lucky to have you.

SOCO101
by on May. 20, 2013 at 2:44 AM

Congrats and Welcome!! I love this site, it's given me a lot of comfort and peace-of-mind of the past few years, but take all the advice you get on here with a grain of salt;) Always trust your instincts. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)