Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lindsey I am 18 and expecting my first baby. . I am due Nov 30th. My mom recommended me to this site, she was an active member a few years ago when she was pregnant with my sister Courtney. I am on here because I am hoping to learn and lean on ya'll for support as I am sure the next months will be more than I can handle. I was told to be as open and honest as I can on here because we're all in the same boat, well sorta.

So here's my story, like I said I am 18 and about to graduate high school. I was in what I thought was a relationship with a 23 year old college student, he turned out to be a complete ass hole and I was just one of his "weekend slam pieces". He is no longer in the picture by my choice and his. He tried to pressure me into an abortion, which I do not believe in. I have a 16 yr old sister, and soon to be 7 step brothers and sisters. My parents are divorced, both remarried with young kids my mom and step dad have a 7 & 5 year old boys and a 3 yr old daughter who is my world. My dad and step mom have 9,6, 2 year old boys, and my step mom is expecting a girl in August. I live with my mom by choice because that's where my full sister also lives.

Sorry for the essay, but I wanted to get this all out there so you know who you're talking to, please don't assume I am a dumb, slutty teenage girl, who went and got her self pregnant by some guy, only part of that was the case, I am a 3.8 student who planned on attending the University of Florida in the fall. For now I am enrolled at Florida Gulf Coast University and will be taking classes this summer and online this fall so I do not just become another statistic. So feel free to add me or talk to me as I look forward to experiencing this journey with ya'll.

by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Replies (21-21):
Devious103102
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Welcome to the group and congrats & good luck! Sounds like you have a pretty good head on your shoulders so far, make sure to keep it there =0)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured