Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

LASST UPDATE ON ME!!! *** PIC PAGE 5 :) Still in labor... Update*** ANOTHER UPDATE****

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:18 PM
  • 80 Replies
21 hours later I got an epidural at 18.5 hours because I needed sleep... I've made no progress I'm sooo tired of being in labor

*** my water is broken it broke earlier today on its own so they do not want to send me home do to infection.. So they are trying everything in their power to get him to come out vaganily. Please ladies be supportive.. I'm 21 this is my first child sorry I don't inform myself.. And yes this is horrible and I don't need you guys telling me as I'm feeling it thank you.

MORE UPDATE**** I've been in labor 33 hours now and still no progress I'm about 3 cm dilate and my water broke its been like that since about 7 last night it's now 7am.... They tried everything they could baby is doing good but this mama is tired hungry and very thirsty they stopped giving me water last night incase this c section was going to happen and it most likely is... So scared baby still has the arythmea in his hb I'm hoping its nothing serious when he comes out.. Thank you lady's for support****

PLEASE NO MORE BASHING BABY BOY IS HERE YES I HAD A C SECTION BECAUSE I STOPPED AT 7cm DILATED AND BABYBOY'S HEAD WAS STUCK IN THE BRITHING CANAL. HE IS IN THE ICU DUE HIS HEART ARYTHMEA (sp?) AND HE HAD A BIT OF A FEVER AS WELL BECAUSE I KEPT RUNNING A FEVER AS WELL DUE TO LABORING SO LONG. HE WAS BORN AFTER 48 HOURS OF LABOR HE WAS 7#13 AT 9:24pm THE HAVEN'T GIVEN ME A LENGHTH BECAUSE HE WENT TO THE ICU. RHANKS TO THE LADIES THAT SUPPORTED ME THEEW THIS <3 AND THREW MY PREGNACY :) PIC OS IN REPLIES PAGE 6 SORRY I KNOW IT SAYS PAGE 5 IT'S ACTUALLY PAGE 6!!!******
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on May. 19, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Wow! I'm surprised they still have you all hooked up! 

You need to eat something if you haven't eaten in a while. It might give you some much needed energy to get things done.

kman88
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Dang! Truly shows baby will come when he is ready! Seems no amount of medicine is gonna make your little guy come out until he is ready (or forced out)

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on May. 19, 2013 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Also, if your bag of water is still intact and you're making no progress, know that you CAN and reserve the right to stop the induction process and go home until labor starts on it's own. 

kbear1992
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:48 PM
They took me off for a little while and I got to eat breakfast and shower and walk the halls for a bit but the contractions were too strong (I have the epi and I'm still feeling a lot of pressure like someone's pushing on me) baby is staying stabilized after all this time he is just way too comfortable in there. They are trying everything for me to have a vaginal birth (the hospital I go to is very vag friendly haha) but they did say if they are starting to running out of things they can do but they are trying

Quoting Pandapanda:

Wow! I'm surprised they still have you all hooked up! 

You need to eat something if you haven't eaten in a while. It might give you some much needed energy to get things done.

kbear1992
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:51 PM
I just think babyboy is too comfy in there also I have a feeling it's my uterus shape, I have a bicornuate uterus which is a uterus shaped like a heart.

Quoting kman88:

Dang! Truly shows baby will come when he is ready! Seems no amount of medicine is gonna make your little guy come out until he is ready (or forced out)

marilyn623
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:56 PM
How dilated are you?
Mommy2beQua
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Omg, did they at least break ur water?
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2013 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds horrible! Definately sounds like your body wasn't ready! I personally would of avoided the epi to be able to walk. Laying in bed may be the reason why nothing much is going on. I am not sure if they can turn the epi down some, but it may be worth asking, then maybe you can atleast sit on a birthing ball. Otherwise it could be hours more. Best advice, whatever you do DON'T let them break your water. Then you risk another 24 hrs of nothing happening and they pushing a c-section on you! Good Luck

myusernamedied
by on May. 19, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I'd imagine.

CafeMom Tickers
mommy2484
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Honestly I am surprised they haven't done a section yet. Hope u get to meet ur baby by soon keep us updated
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)