Beyonce There were lots of little clues that led to yesterday's "pretty much" confirmed news that Beyonce is pregnant with her second child. One -- that high waisted, shape-camouflaging gown she wore to the Met Ball a month ago (right). Two -- the cancellation of one of her Mrs. Carter venues for "exhaustion and dehydration." Three -- her noticeably -- and quite uncharacteristic for her -- rounder belly lately. That thing was a board at the Super Bowl, so something was definitely up there!

As if all of the above isn't enough for "official confirmation" in Celebrity Pregnancy Land, here's a fourth nugget to convince you -- the super snarky message Bey posted on her Instragram account that has since been removed. Seems Beyonce was pretty pissed at all of us for talking 'bout her womb behind her back like that. She wanted to make her feelings known, and whoa, there was no reading between the lines with what she said.

She posted a note in white letters on a stern black background on Instagram:

"I can't stop the rumors from starting, and I can't really change peoples minds who believe them, all I can do is sit back and laugh at these low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me."

I can't imagine she'd write something like that if she WASN'T actually pregnant this time, because it's not like this is a new rumor. She's always said she wanted more kids.

And what about that part about the low-life people! Ouch. I hope she's not talking about you and me! I get that Beyonce wants her privacy and all, but she also has to get that that's just not possible, being the mega-superstars she and her husband are. And it's not like everyone's making this out to be a bad thing -- the world is excited for her and for Blue Ivy getting to be a big sister! It's all good stuff, Bey!

Of course, we all remember how dramatic Beyonce and Jay-Z were about announcing their first pregnancy at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2011. So maybe she's more aggravated with the fact that they couldn't break the news their way. I'm sure they'll get over it.

At any rate, we're going to chalk this little outburst up to pregnancy hormones an leave it at that.

Now, on to the baby names ...

Do you think Beyonce's message was a little crass?