Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Tricking girlfriend into an abortion, lands this boyfriend with a 1st degree murder charge

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:31 AM
  • 54 Replies

Last week in the news there was something about a man who tricked his girlfriend into taking cytotec to end her pregnancy.

She was 6 weeks along and was elated to be pregnant-apparently the boyfriend was NOT so happy. So he grabbed his dad's script tablet (His dad is an OB-GYN) and wrote her a script for cytotec and had it filled for her. She took it thinking it was amoxicilan as he had told her and miscarried her baby.

Now he is being charged with 1st degree murder of an embryo and his girlfriend is suing him.

What do you think? Should he be charged?

by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CMac26
by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:34 AM
3 moms liked this

I'm sorry, HE wrote the script? That's a lawsuit in itself. Second, her dumb ass should not have taken something without knowing what it was. I look up EVERY script I am written. While he was totally in the wrong she should have been alot more cautious!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2013 at 8:36 AM
8 moms liked this

Nope not at all. Women get to chose daily to murder their children, and its their right. Can't have it only one way, if its a woman's right, its just as much a man's right....right? So he just took on his fatherly right to commit a 1st trimester abortion. If abortion for mother's is legal, seems only fair for father's. Right? Its just the scumy world we live in!

LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow what a skeezy piece of sh*t!
I hope his ass gets punished to the full extent of the law and again by the general population in prison.

blessedmommie07
by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:37 AM
I don't know how the murder charge will stick especially with her being so early. But I do agree that is basically what he did.

Also don't understand how he could fill a prescription without her agreeing or picking it up. And if she was with him to pick up the medicine the pharmacy techs usually ask if you have taken "name of drug before" and if you say no then they have the pharmacist come and talk to you about the medicine. And how she did not look closely at the label of the medicine he gave her.

Depending on those questions I guess she has reason to sue him but it won't bring her baby back unfortunately.
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2013 at 8:46 AM

He should deff be charged!  For writing out a RX alone there's a pretty big charge.

funhappymom
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 8:48 AM

The bottle of pills said they were amoxicilian. He told her that his dad said she had an infection and needed to take the pills. She was using his dad as her OB-GYN.

I think she is stupid for taking them without confirming with his dad but when you are in love and have faith in your mate.....

Quoting CMac26:

I'm sorry, HE wrote the script? That's a lawsuit in itself. Second, her dumb ass should not have taken something without knowing what it was. I look up EVERY script I am written. While he was totally in the wrong she should have been alot more cautious!

Lili4You
by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:54 AM
8 moms liked this

Considering the man doesn't have to be pregnant or deliver the baby, I say he has no choice in whether or not she stays pregnant. His choice is whether he will be there for the child. He could have just walked away from the situation instead of taking away her choice.

Quoting NoraDun:

Nope not at all. Women get to chose daily to murder their children, and its their right. Can't have it only one way, if its a woman's right, its just as much a man's right....right? So he just took on his fatherly right to commit a 1st trimester abortion. If abortion for mother's is legal, seems only fair for father's. Right? Its just the scumy world we live in!

livingrlovesong
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Yep. He should be charged!
mamakristena210
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Heck yes he deserves it all! He could have signed over rights and let her be happy. With her baby that's an awful thing to do
RichardsMom0209
by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I do think he should be charged. It is her body and it should have been her choice to abort or not.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)