Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I showed my husband my list of names last night...

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:58 AM
  • 11 Replies

And this is what he did...

He took my phone and I thought he was adding his own names and such and then this is what I get handed back to me! bahahhaa he's quiet the artist huh??? lol

The most wonderful thing I decided to do... was to share my life and heart with you.<3

baby
 BabyFruit Ticker

by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ittyprincess604
by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

lmao well thats sweet.

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2013 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL! 

MrsKaufold1990
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL. 

That's cute. 

Me and my husband came up with names pretty fast.

Only problem is we are having twins, and we only have one girl and one boy name picked out.

amy31308
by Ashlee on May. 20, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Aww Congrats on the twins!

We had our girl name picked out before the ultrasound. I fell in love with immediately and it felt like it was absolutley "the one"..... THEN I found out I was having a boy. These are all the names I like but I can honestly say  I don't feel like I "love" any of them. I can't believe it's this hard to pick out a boy name. 

Maybe you'll be having boy/girl twins so you won't have to worry about picking out more names ;)

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

LOL. 

That's cute. 

Only problem is we are having twins, and we only have one girl and one boy name picked out.

The most wonderful thing I decided to do... was to share my life and heart with you.<3

baby
 BabyFruit Ticker

Heather2001
by Heather on May. 20, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL lovely.

acb4415
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Haha! We picked names really quickly (I am 6 weeks today) We went back and forth through texts with a couple of our favorite names, but then I just emailed DH my whole list of names at once (it was like 40 names for girls and 30 for boys) with my favorites starred he sent back a boys name and a girl's name (my favorite girl's name and my 2nd favorite boy's name, so it worked out perfect), so I think we are set :-) I was like, that was quick and painless... I thought it would be harder than that when we first started texted back and forth, he kept shooting everything down, but we agreed! YAY! I think we will be keeping the names a secret until the birth :-)
MrsKaufold1990
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Well boy/girl twins run in my family. 

I wasn't on any drugs or anything, because we had just moved out of my moms house, and I wanted to lose weight and be good for the summer lol, and then after Christmas go back to the specialiest. 

Well the 15 pounds that I lost worked I guess, because I'll be having Christmas babies. 

I've always had a second girls name picked out, her middle name is after my grandmother. Hubby wanted a Junior, and I talked him out of that, because it would be confusing. So for the boy he picked the first name, and I picked the middle name, and the boys middle name is after my grandfather. 

But we are keeping the names hush hush. Only a few people know about the names.

Quoting amy31308:

Aww Congrats on the twins!

We had our girl name picked out before the ultrasound. I fell in love with immediately and it felt like it was absolutley "the one"..... THEN I found out I was having a boy. These are all the names I like but I can honestly say  I don't feel like I "love" any of them. I can't believe it's this hard to pick out a boy name. 

Maybe you'll be having boy/girl twins so you won't have to worry about picking out more names ;)

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

LOL. 

That's cute. 

MiKaLa881
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this
For some reason this doesn't surprise me with your husband! LOL!
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on May. 20, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

It's still funny. LOL

amy31308
by Ashlee on May. 20, 2013 at 12:38 PM

LOL I know, right?!?! This is him, 100% AND He did the Matthew Andrew just to annoy me- Matthew is his dad's name so he was just trying to push my buttons with the whole thing.

Quoting MiKaLa881:

For some reason this doesn't surprise me with your husband! LOL!

baby
 BabyFruit Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN