Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

well we are spreading the news...hubby is finally pregnant

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:01 AM
  • 8 Replies
3 moms liked this

This is my 2nd pregnancy, I had cravings in the begining but now I don't, I'm not sleepy, and I only gained 7 lbs in 6 months..

BUT

dh on the other hand, dh craves burgers, he's tired all the time, his back hurts WTH who is pregnant here lol

Anyone else have a pregnant husband?

by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ittyprincess604
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

lol yes. Im 35 weeks now and DHs symptoms almost mirror mine, he has heart burn and indegestion almost daily, crampy lower back, not sleeping, eating the grossest food. The other day he had a hotdog, grabbed the chocolate syrup out of the fridge, thinking it was ketcup. When I pointed it out (after it was on the hot dog) he shrugged and still ate it. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

amy31308
by Ashlee on May. 20, 2013 at 11:12 AM

LOL I think my husband is losing what I'm gaining! It's so odd!

nicole2884
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Yes he acts more pregnant then I do
Iamstacey
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Mine had the morning sickness first, lol
lovinmy3girlies
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:20 AM
He had Mornin sickness bad,, and he works outta town 4dys/wk! :) now he is whiny (totally unusual for him!) feet hurt, and he's poppin tums like no other! Lol. This is #4 for me but his first! I think it's hilarious! :)
Jessica120911
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Yep. My df basically gets most of my symptoms, like he never ever ate pickles on his cheeseburgers but now he does. Lol. He gets moody too and everything else. I'm like well at least I'm not going through this alone and he knows exactly how I feel. Just I'm the one carrying the baby, he just gets the symptoms. Lol.
socrzyblonde
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:27 AM

I thought I was the only one! This is my 2nd, his first. His feet always hurt, his back hurts, he's so sleepy all the time, heartburn, irritability, and craves hot sauce (like me) on EVERYTHING! Luckily, only 9 1/2 more weeks for me...and hopefully him.

Heather2001
by Heather on May. 20, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Mine usually got some symptoms.  Men are goofy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)