Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

37 weeks 6 days pregnant....anyone else having these symptoms??

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 12:26 PM
  • 6 Replies
I'm almost 38 weeks pregnant and after every contraction I have a hot flash. And last night I had a lot of cramping and sharp pains in my vaginal area.
CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 20, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on May. 20, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I always get them towards the end of pregnancy. It really sucks.. but you've just got to take it easy for now. Hang in there.. so close! 

If you start feeling like you're going to pass out or have some vision disturbances, call your doctor asap.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Yup this

Quoting Pandapanda:

I always get them towards the end of pregnancy. It really sucks.. but you've just got to take it easy for now. Hang in there.. so close! 

If you start feeling like you're going to pass out or have some vision disturbances, call your doctor asap.

livingrlovesong
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2013 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Make sure you are well hydrated too. The last few days/weeks are always the worst.
Buszfamily
by on May. 20, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Thanks
SSMama0209
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 2:53 PM

I've had all of that off and on for weeks. I'm currently 38 weeks and 4 days. Make sure to drink plenty of water for the cramping, contractions, and hot flashes. As for the pelvic pain, my midwife said it was baby hitting a nerve.

DeNali21
by on May. 20, 2013 at 2:59 PM
I'm about 37 weeks and a ton of pressure and sharp pain down there too....or when i turn wrong i get sharp pains in hips and when i sit sharp pain in my tail bone
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN