Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

January 2014

Posted by on May. 22, 2013 at 2:26 PM
  • 34 Replies

Hi, any ladies due January 2014?

My name is Erica and I am due January 14, 2014. I am a first time mom (however I have 3 fur babies already). In Novemeber 2012 I conceived, found out I was pregnant in December and then had a blighted ovum and miscarried in January. I just found out last week that I am pregnant again and hoping that this bean sticks.  I have my first appt tomorrow morning to see if in fact that this pregnancy is viable. I have never been so nervous and excited at the same time.

Share your story and introduce yourselves :)

by on May. 22, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HerWife0421
by on May. 22, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
My name is Jessica I am 5w 4d pregnant I am due January 18th 2014, my wife and I have been trying for a year, we got pregnant in December but had a miscarraige soon after. So far everything is going good, my levels are going up really fast and high (: Also this was my 4th round of clomid I got preg on (: Good luck to you and Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acb4415
by on May. 22, 2013 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I am Ashley, and I am due Jan 13th! Also first time mom (I have twin fur babies) I just had my first appt yesterday. My US puts me at 4 weeks and it was too early to see anything other than a healthy black dot. You should join the January 2014 Group!!! Good luck with your appt tomorrow!!!

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on May. 22, 2013 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations! I'm Amber, a moderator here in the Pregnancy group, and i'm pregnant with my third baby. I'm due in September! 

Welcome to the group.

MizMellyMac
by on May. 22, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Congrats! I'm due on August with my second boy. i wish I could tell you to relax but I know you won't lol. My first pregnancy was an early miscarrge and when I got pregnant with my son I was a nervous wreck too. I had an amazing pregnanct and he's a perfect little 19mo! This pregnancy has been uneventful too (knock on wood).

whitel14
by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm about 4 weeks along, so if everything is ok I will be due the end of January. I have 3 fur babies as well! :) I go in June 5th for an ultrasound and hopefully they will be able to see something - I do have low progesterone levels, so I am hoping by taking the supplements my levels will rise! My ultrasound last week showed nothing, so fingers crossed! :)

dianaNbryanMami
by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Congrats! Im due june 22.
Brittany9166
by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:20 PM
I'm due November 9th!!!"
WannaBeMom2013
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I'm due Jan. 14th! If all goes well...

I'm 6w1d and went in to the ER last night and may have a possible blighted ovum. They saw the gestational sac and yolk sac and a possible baby BUT no fetal pole or heart beat yet. Hopefully its just too early.  I'll find out next week when i'm 7w1d. Until then...I'm still pregnant! This is my first pregnancy!!

kisha89
by Takisha on May. 22, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Congrats!
I'm Takisha, mommy of a 7 year old boy, almost 3 year old girl and 5 week 5 day old bean! Lol I'm due January 17th.
iluvmybabies4
by on May. 22, 2013 at 11:29 PM

I'm new to this group. I currently just found out i was pregnant with baby # 3. Due end of Jan. Im very excited, but at the same time very scared. I had a miscarriage in 2004 and another in 2011, but also had a BG in 2007 and a BG in 2010..Praying for a healthy pregnancy! Also a boy would be nice this time hehe!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN