Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Anyone Pregnant from Houston?

Posted by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:58 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ok so I'm 4 months pregnant with baby number 2, and I'm starting to realize I'm hating my job even more and I want to do something I love. I really want to be a newborn photographer! I have a nice dslr camera you know the expensive ones lol but no pregnant friends due soon :/.
So my question is would any pregnant women due sometime soon be interested in letting me photograph your baby? :))
Of course I just need permission to use the pictures for my portfolio but I would give you all the edited pictures for free. So how about some of you help my dreams come true! Yours too if you are like me I didn't Have the money to get my son's newborn pictures done. So yes reply to this or send a message if interested!
by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lsilvamom
by on May. 22, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm in Richmond right outside Houston. Not sure where in Houston you are. I'm also 4 months. Well next Wednesday ill be 5 months. Glad to know there's someone else here in Houston area preggo!

Adrieana
by on May. 22, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, I live in Houston,Tx I'm currently 32.4 weeks pregnant. I'm scheduled to have my cerclage taking out June 24th which means ill go in to labor either right after they take it out or a couple days later. 4 more weeks I can't wait.......I would love to have pictures taking of my little man. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Gyael
by on May. 22, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Awesome I love newborns! :) lol Well I would love to do it and congrats on a little boy! What part of Houston are you in?

Quoting Adrieana:

Hello, I live in Houston,Tx I'm currently 32.4 weeks pregnant. I'm scheduled to have my cerclage taking out June 24th which means ill go in to labor either right after they take it out or a couple days later. 4 more weeks I can't wait.......I would love to have pictures taking of my little man. 

nirvana78028
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2013 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this
My husbands family is in lake Jackson. I'm 34 weeks today and we will be welcoming baby June 26th via csection and them will be at his parents a few days later for his birthday July 4th. If you aren't too far we'd love to have photos done
Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2013 at 5:32 PM

I live in downtown in Houston and I would love yo to do mine =) Im 20 weeks pregnant

Adrieana
by on May. 22, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Humble it's off Hwy 59

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Gyael
by on May. 22, 2013 at 5:44 PM
I live near Jersey village in Houston ha not sure how far that is. I'm having mine on October 26th via c-section which is also my son's second birthday lol. Do you know what you are having?

Quoting nirvana78028:

My husbands family is in lake Jackson. I'm 34 weeks today and we will be welcoming baby June 26th via csection and them will be at his parents a few days later for his birthday July 4th. If you aren't too far we'd love to have photos done

Gyael
by on May. 22, 2013 at 5:50 PM
The only problem I would have is I don't have my own car yet I don't Mind driving a little to someones house that isn't to far but if you want me to do pictures and you aren't to close as long as you could give like $15 or $20 for gas I could still do it :) lol of course when we are there it isn't a scam I won't be asking for money orders or anything lol
nirvana78028
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2013 at 5:51 PM
We are having a boy. This will be baby #4

Quoting Gyael:

I live near Jersey village in Houston ha not sure how far that is. I'm having mine on October 26th via c-section which is also my son's second birthday lol. Do you know what you are having?

Quoting nirvana78028:

Gyael
by on May. 22, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Did you have all c-sections!?

Quoting nirvana78028:

We are having a boy. This will be baby #4

Quoting Gyael:

Quoting nirvana78028:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)