Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnancy Blues Update

Posted by on May. 23, 2013 at 2:52 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hey Ladies

So just a recap I was told my internal cervix was open by 4mm by the ER. I had an appointment to verify this yesterday.

It seems to me that every time I go to an appointment some new bad news come up.

I was told that my cervix was closed and that it was looking great, the babys kidneys were fine and his heart strong...but then the DR stopped and sat me up.

She said that my amnionic fluid is dangerously low (my baby look squished in there)

she said that in her experience it never gets better but since the baby is only 14 weeks shes going to give my child another week and if there is no improvement we will have to decide wether to terminate my pregnancy or not.

Those were her exact words. As a first time mom that was told she would never have kids this is one of the moments where u dont know whether to curve in a ball or punch the dr in the face.

I of course went online and with my Largest sac measuring at 1.5CM (normal is 2.5 as per my obgyn) I am not ready to give up!

My babys heart is still pounding and I cannot just throw in the towel my heart says my baby has a chance so this morning after educating myself on the subject I have bought

1. Lots of gallons of water my goal is a gallon a day

2. pedialtye I had 1 L

3. Natural coconut water I had 1L

When I get home I will make myself a protein with water shake and keep drinking my gallon.

If any of you ladies have more advice or tips to better my chances of fluid for the sac let me know I want my baby to breath to run and play & im not ready to give up!!

I was told that I could not have children (God was on my side)

i was told my cervix would open more (God was on my side) its closed!

& now im told my baby does not have a fighting chance.....God will stand by us.

by on May. 23, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Gyael
by on May. 23, 2013 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry you are having trouble with your pregnancy, but yes keep praying. God creates Miracles everyday trust he will do the same for you. I'll keep you in my prayers and good luck with the pregnancy!
cecy2nv
by Member on May. 23, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Thank you :)

LVait42
by Member on May. 23, 2013 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Be careful with powder protein..I was told not to drink it during pregnancy..if its something you have to drink then make sure it doesn't have any artificial colors or flavors
cecy2nv
by Member on May. 23, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Thanks for the advice maybe ill wait on the protein then.just trying to provide nutrition to the placenta

NatyRod
by Silver Member on May. 23, 2013 at 5:34 PM
I really don't have any advise, I just wanted to stop by tell u prayers are on ur way!!! Praying for the best of news on ur next appt. keep fitting my friend. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)