Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

so hungry

Posted by on May. 23, 2013 at 9:36 PM
  • 13 Replies
I'm so hungry but Everytime I even look at food I get sick to my stomach. When I eat I throw up when I don't eat I throw up... I can't even drink water with out it coming up. I'm so dehydrated I've had a massive migraine since yesterday and Tylenol isn't helping :( I've tried so many different things and it's not helping... any advice?
by on May. 23, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Gold Member on May. 23, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Just keep doing what your doing, it wont last forever. Good Luck hun

Amandalafula
by on May. 23, 2013 at 10:03 PM
I just got over 13 weeks of feeling that way. Stuck wuth small frequent meals, ginger ale and an rx for zofran.
pregnantmama105
by on May. 23, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Only try to eat what is appitizing. Dont chug water while your eating. Only sip it. Once your done eating. Chug 1 full glass of water over a toliet (just in case).
lovebugs_mom906
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2013 at 10:09 PM
I feel hungry all the time too. I don't throw up when I eat, but I do feel sick for the next few hours. I hope it gets better for you!
teri4lance
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2013 at 10:10 PM

call your OB ASAP. you can get a nice iv to flush you back up and then doc can set you up with some meds to help with the nausea.

you don't have to suffer thru this to your next appt.

Without ME there would be no awesome!

threat
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Today I only ate 2 small meals :( I know I should be eating more but that's all I can handle. I'm def going to talk to my OB about getting nausea meds.

Quoting Amandalafula:

I just got over 13 weeks of feeling that way. Stuck wuth small frequent meals, ginger ale and an rx for zofran.

threat
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:10 AM
I'm def going to have to try that.

Quoting pregnantmama105:

Only try to eat what is appitizing. Dont chug water while your eating. Only sip it. Once your done eating. Chug 1 full glass of water over a toliet (just in case).

threat
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:10 AM
I called her today but Unfourtantly the soonest I could get in was June 5 :(

Quoting teri4lance:

call your OB ASAP. you can get a nice iv to flush you back up and then doc can set you up with some meds to help with the nausea.

poohbearkfc
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Salteens, and zophran, only things that got me through my 1st pregnancy.
teri4lance
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Call again. Tell her ypu are losing weight. Ask for an rx and iv. They can call you in an rx and they can have you in for a nurse visit or send you to L&D for the iv. If they actually make you wait 2 Weeks to treat acute morning sickness, I would very very seriously consider changing docs before its too late. I've been thru this twice and NEVER would they make me suffer like that.

Quoting threat:

I called her today but Unfourtantly the soonest I could get in was June 5 :(

Quoting teri4lance:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)