Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fri night in or out 5/24

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:42 AM
  • 12 Replies
Going out tonight? Or staying in?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brittany208
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:43 AM

It's actually going to be a Fri night out for once!! We will be at the in-laws house having pizza for FIL's bday tomorrow if we are not at the hospital having a baby.

milfanyway
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:45 AM
going way out tonight. Flying to Seattle to spend a few days with the hubby. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KPJ
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:48 AM
In :( but I really want to go out!!!!! Lol
lillucky8
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:51 AM
In until eleven when i have to be at work
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Yay for going out! :) and i hope your baby comes whenever you want lol

Quoting brittany208:

It's actually going to be a Fri night out for once!! We will be at the in-laws house having pizza for FIL's bday tomorrow if we are not at the hospital having a baby.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Aww. Sounds great! Have fun :)

Quoting milfanyway:

going way out tonight. Flying to Seattle to spend a few days with the hubby. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:56 AM

love this! everyone says "hope he comes soon"--but i didnt want him to come early. Last tues was my last day of work, and next tues I'll be induced if he isn't out by then, so anytime within that one week window would be GREAT! i realllllly dont want to be induced....

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting brittany208:

Rain2Rinse
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Staying in. Yay for homework! :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:04 AM
:) i know hes not going to come til hes ready but my dd listened when i rubbed my belly and told her itd be a good day to come, that her daddy was home and grandparents were here and ready etc, contractions started at noon that day...my ds did not listen lol. But if you want to party i hope baby waits for you. And unless its for a medical reason id skip the induction. Sounds like torture :/ i hope that baby listens! :)

Quoting brittany208:

love this! everyone says "hope he comes soon"--but i didnt want him to come early. Last tues was my last day of work, and next tues I'll be induced if he isn't out by then, so anytime within that one week window would be GREAT! i realllllly dont want to be induced....

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting brittany208:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:13 AM

I dont care too much about the party. It's just a little family get together and we get together fairly regularly, so not a big deal. Fun, but no big deal to miss.

the only medical reason is that my dr doesnt like women to go past 41 weeks bc of the risks of baby outgrowing the placenta.... *eye roll* I was induced at 41 exactly with my first. This time, 41 weeks falls on Saturday... and Monday's a holiday.... so I get to push it off til Tuesday (41w3d). But I'm realllly hoping baby will come on his own before then. I went for a run yesterday! lol.

Quoting lillucky8:

:) i know hes not going to come til hes ready but my dd listened when i rubbed my belly and told her itd be a good day to come, that her daddy was home and grandparents were here and ready etc, contractions started at noon that day...my ds did not listen lol. But if you want to party i hope baby waits for you. And unless its for a medical reason id skip the induction. Sounds like torture :/ i hope that baby listens! :)

Quoting brittany208:

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting brittany208:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)