Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So so so sleepy

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:42 AM
  • 9 Replies
I wish I could just nap all day! Woke up this morning a little after 6, took ds to school came home and lay down at 930 and just woke up... Nice nap but I want more sleep. I don't remember being this sleepy with pregnancy #1. Glad it's a long weekend and I can sleep it away.. Trying to find ways to give myself some energy but so far nothing has worked! :(
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kstorm234
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I know the feeling! I'm so tired. How far along are you?

MrsKaufold1990
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Me too.

I am trying to get addison to sleep.

But she is fighting me...pain in my ass
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I feel for you. Night before last I couldn't sleep until 4am. Fell asleep and Hubby woke me up before he went to bed at 11am. I was knocked out, dead to the world. Slept GREAT!!! Last night I laid down at 11, slept off and on tossed and turned a bit. Woke up at 7. Hung out with Hubby, (had sex TMI) and I laid back down at 9-10:45. I feel right now like I could sleep 24 hrs :(

pregnantmama105
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:05 PM

my son is fighting me he doesnt want to sleep an if I try he kicks/head butts/pulls hair.. I could go for a nap, been kinda up since 430...

Pandapanda
by Amber on May. 24, 2013 at 1:17 PM

I'm 24 weeks with #3 and this has been the most exhausting pregnancy by far! Zzzzz. :( 

Hang in there!

5tyli5hLensT
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:32 PM
I know the feeling. Now though I feel more energetic
Mittenmommie
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:13 PM
I will be 9 weeks tomorrow... Between peeing every 5 mins and this sleepy feeling all day you would think I am 38 weeks lol... It's going to be a long summer that's for sure

Quoting kstorm234:

kstorm234
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Haha, I'm only 5 weeks and I feel like I could sleep for a week straight!

Quoting Mittenmommie:

I will be 9 weeks tomorrow... Between peeing every 5 mins and this sleepy feeling all day you would think I am 38 weeks lol... It's going to be a long summer that's for sure

Quoting kstorm234:

klear05
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I'm in bed ridiculously early every night. And then of course I wake up in the middle of the night to go the bathroom at least 2-3 times. Then my cat decides that its time to love on her somewhere between 3:30am-5:30am every night. I wake up and then I'm ready to go back to bed about 30 mins later. 

1st trimester sleepiness is taxing! At least DH is getting all the video game time in now! hahaha

You need sleep, you're body is working double time. Don't fight it. I sure as hell aren't! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)