Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone please help!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:10 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hello, 

my first day of my last period was April 25th and my ovulation day was May 11th. I know this because of an app that I have on my phone. My boyfriend and I had sex on May 3rd-5th,11th,and 12th -18th (we were on vacation) and lastly the 22nd. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex for the first time ever on May 17th and then for a second time on May 22nd where both times he finished while inside me. I am supposed to start my period this upcoming Sunday, May 26th. But, these past couple of days I haven't been feeling "right". I've had a headache for three days now, my lower back has been feeling tight, and I've become extremely sleepy. Am I or could I be pregnant?  Please, please help me. I'm terrified.. thanks!

by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
WishingAway
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

If you had unprotected sex you could be pregnant. You need to buy a test to know for sure. 

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

If you had sex (protected or not) there is a possibility your pregnant. Take a test or see a Dr

polkaspots
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Yep, having unprotected sex can definitely get you pregnant. Either buy a test or go to a clinic for one. If you are pregnant, you should test positive within a week or so.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojo_star
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Yes, you could be pregnant. Sex can = pregnancy. Take a test. 

mommi128
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Your just stressed and its your nerves.

leew8372
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Could be PMs or early pregnancy symptoms.

I took a test day 28 of my cycle. We were TTC for 8 months, but I didn't believe my first BFP was real. The reason I tested was becauce my nipples were not normal looking. The tips were pointing out like never before. I had all the PMS symptoms I usually get, slight breakouts, sore boobs, cramping, backache, headaches.... but like I said that was all normal PMS symptoms except for the nipples pointing out.

Pregnancy Ticker

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on May. 24, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Anytime you have unprotected sex, there is a high chance of pregnancy. Take a test if you miss your period. Good luck!

Pandapanda
by Amber on May. 24, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Test!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)