Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Look who is here!!! lots of pic!! graphic

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:06 PM
  • 30 Replies
4 moms liked this

Oooh ladies im so happy my little man is here!!! And I had birth iv always wanted!!!!  At 8pm may 22 contractions started 20 min apart. I called midwife to let her know then made the bed (mm clean sheets) and layed down for a nap at 1030 I woke up to 1 min contraction one min appart!!!!! And then I rolled in bed and there was blood! Freaked me out! Called midwife told her about blood she told me it was just bloody show. Then told her about contractions. She didnt beleive me and said to come in when 4-1-1!!!!! So I worked here at home MIL timing them hubby supporting. So we times and watched they wernt gonna space out to 4 min lol.

Hubby and me packed up and headed to birth center. Mil stayed with sleeping gwen.  We got there gotchecked heart beats and all that. I was a tight 3. So I labored a bit. Midwife went to rest. The one min off one min on contractions were really waring me down. 2 hours later hubby had beennapping on coucn for 40 min when midwife came to check me 4 cm!!! She went backto bed I labored close to 2 hours later hubby was takin 30 min sleep midwife came to check. I was a 6!!

Time for the tub!!! That helped!!! Labored in there a while. Contractions started coming in waves so bad I couldnt relax threw them. And I was so tired it was early morning. Id gotten maybe 3 hours night before and no sleep threw contractions. My mental strength was leaving me. I went from saying " I can do this" to "I cant do this" little did I know how close I really was. Midwife checked I was 8 but babe was still high water wasnt broke. She let me decidde or not to break it. I thought threw a few contractions....and decided lets break it!!! She broke it and not a min later my body was pushing on its own I couldnt control it. Midwife check full dilation babe was coming NOW!!  

After 18 min of pushing he was in my hands!! Leteraly!! Not only did I see him in mirror feel is soft head. A caught my own son!!! I felt so inpowered!!! And the pushing was easy compared to contractions lol. It felt good. Yeah I got ring of fire but I could take...couldnt take the wait between pushes I wanted my son !!!!!  Lol but I had him and he is perfect!!!!

After just over 11 hours of labor 18 min of pushing cadan archer was born!!! Naturaly in water. No tares!!!! He is 9ib 21.5 inches!!!  

Now wereboth home he is lat hing easy some issues on keft but I had that with gwen.miwife has basically  but me on bedrest..kinda I can get up walkvisit.but no staires at all.....my bedroom and only bathroom are upstairs!!  So that is a bit downer. But does get me lots of time with cadan.

And knowfor pictures!!!!!!!!"

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cutiepie8611
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Aww beautiful story and baby congrats... :)
baby2013143
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Congradulations!
rfhsure
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:20 PM

wow! congratulations! they had tubs but didnt do waterbirths where I delivered. Id love to do that next time. My son took his first breath before he was even fully out ofthe birth canal though, so Im not sure if that would have turned out well.

ittyprincess604
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Congrats!!
KPJ
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Awwww how marvelous! Congratulations!
meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Congratulations!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on May. 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Congrats! I'm so glad you got the birth you wanted. 

natural_s
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on a healthy baby and delivery.

amar1234
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Congratulations
kgalvano
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:42 PM

congrats

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN