Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ah, Pregnancy Brain :P

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:55 PM
  • 4 Replies

I honestly don't remember having this problem with my first child, but it's finally hit. 

1) I'm going to have to buy a medication reminder...Everyday I question myself if I've taken my vitamin and Folic Acid.

2) I could have sworn we were in the bedroom when this happened, I still argue with my husband on this lol. I lied in bed around eight lastnight, my husband joined me and we were watching TV. We saw a trailer for a movie thats coming out and something was scrolling on the tv screen in the trailer itself. So we paused and rewind the dvr to read what it said. 

Well this is this kicker. I saw another commercial I wanted to read and told him to rewind....he said I can't. I was like. "Yes you can, you did a minute ago for that other commercial."

He looks at me weird. "We were in the living in the room when that happened. We only have one DVR and it's in the living room, babe. We don't have DVR in the bedroom."

I argued with him, I kept asking if he was sure. He showed me and I just couldn't believe it. I could have sworn we watched that commercial in the bedroom, yet it allllll happened in the living room. 

I don't know what happend....I serioulsy must have zoned out....or something. 

by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KPJ
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Lmao!!! Haha that's pretty funny...
meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:35 PM

I hear ya on the pregnancy brain!

mushmom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Yeah, my pregnancy brain has arrived this week. Fun times.
MrsKaufold1990
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Mine has been here for a few weeks.

I told my husband something like two hours ago and he was like

" youve told me this twice."
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)