Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Already feeling Uterus??

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:37 PM
  • 10 Replies

Ok ladies so it has been 6 years since I was pregnant..I should be 12 weeks Monday..I can already feel my uterus and its about 3in fom my belly Button..Is that normal?? I thought the baby would still be down in the pubic region and still had a few more weeks to go before I started feeling it..Which last week I felt it but it wasnt as big..Now I can really feel it..Twins??Or just further along or is that normal to be already feeling it with a second pregnancy..

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessica120911
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:40 PM
2 moms liked this
They say with your second pregnancy, you feel things more sooner than you did with your first. Because your body knows what to do this time. Lol.
lovebugs_mom906
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Since you've already had a baby, your body kind of knows the drill, and moves a little faster the second time around. I'm pregnant with #3, and can already see changes in my body at 8 weeks.
19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on May. 24, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Thanks ladies..I know i feel like a big dumb dumb, but it has been a while and i have just read up about when u should be feeling your uterus..lol..So I had to ask..

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Yeap its normal. Most women can feel uterus right above the pubic bone by 12 wks. So the fact your feeling it just slightly up from that is normal for a second baby!

MrsKaufold1990
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:33 PM
I dont know how to feel my uterus.
krystyneh
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm pregnant with baby #2 and I have felt things sooner with this one. My uterus is growing faster then with my daughter. Its normal :)
19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on May. 24, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Ok so how to feel where it is if ur feeling it already is to start and ur belly button and shimmy on down to the top of ur hair on ur Vajayjay if you have any..lol..U should feel a bump above ur hairline if obvisously from what im told Your second pregnancy or if u are far enough along..GL on finding it..

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

I dont know how to feel my uterus.

CafeMom Tickers
livingforthem83
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I am on baby #5 and 8 weeks 5 days, and my uterus is above my pubic bone. I like feeling that little firmness down there.
jojo_star
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Yup, it's normal to have everything happen and show faster with the second pregnancy.

Allisonc7910
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:22 AM
I felt a bump at 12 weeks well into my belly. Now at 20 he is kicking my belly button. It goes by faster 2nd time around.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)