Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People on their 2nd+ pregnancy PIOG

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

I'm trying for my third right now and am in my 2ww (actually more like my "any day now wait"). I am only charting cm so at this point af could be any day. I'm on cd26 of a 24-30 day cycle. Ive been testing like a crazy lady for days but all bfn.

I swear I'm pg. I'm having symptoms that I only have while pg --- lightheaded, reflux/burpy and extra acne. This morning I had what looked like little red fibers of blood in my cm and I started to lose hope. Then, when I looked at my chart from my bfp with my second (I charted temps for that one), I compared cm to my ovulation day.  on that chart i ovulated 2 days after my fertile cm stopped. if i maybe assume that i ovulated 2 days after this cycle's fertile cm changed then that would make me 10dpo today (bfn this morning).   I started thinking it those fibers could be implantation blood.

If this is the case, and I pray it is, could I have been having genuine symptoms all these days if implantation hadn't even occured yet? Ive read that even though there is no pg hormone, there is still a chemical reaction and hormone changes from fertilization. Plus, if you've been pg before, you are more sensitive to the changes.

Is this just wishful thinking? Thoughts? Did you just "know" you were pg before you got that bfp?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jen4boys06
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:06 PM
I knew I was ph about 3-5 dpo. Hopefully you get your BFP soon!
babyfish0511
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:14 PM

I didn't get my BFP til 18 DPO. I waited as long as I could to test so I wouldn't be disappointed if I wasn't. I waited til AF was 4 days late :) I had symptoms almost as soon as I ovulated it seemed. This is my 2nd pregnancy and I have more symptoms than with my first and they showed up far sooner! Hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Well even if I'm not pg, I'm glad to know I'm not totally insane for thinking I could be so early. No more red specks since lunch so my fingers are still crossed.

Thanks for your responses.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsjeni
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:13 AM

I knew as soon as it happened. My ob thought I was nuts...especially because I told her I knew it was twins, too. I was right on all counts...sometimes you just know! Good luck!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on May. 25, 2013 at 12:52 AM

I am pretty much in the same boat you are now, only we were trying not to get pregnant... I was having the same symptoms I am now a few days before I had blood tinged mucous, exactly 7 days after I would have gotten pregnant. 

With my last pregnancy I was a week late before I got a positive test. I was pretty sure I was pregnant and just needed the confirmation. Kind of feeling the same way now. But in both cases, I have been over a week late when I decided I might be pregnant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)