Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex...Yuck! or Oh Yeah!!...????

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:52 PM
  • 11 Replies

What is your sex life like right now? Has it changed with each trimester? Has it changed from other pregnancies? Has your Hubby's view of sex changed?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsKaufold1990
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Barely there.
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Each pregnancy is so different! My view on sex, the way it feels, everything changes. This pregnancy I can't get enough. I dream about having sex with Hubby! I mean its all I can do to keep my hands off him!! He on the other hand is his same old self! Bless his heart he suffers from extremely low T. And its hard for him to be interested more then say twice a week. But I want it every day, multiple times a day **STOMPS FEET** LOL. My Hubby is super understanding and puts up with me LOL! But man can I not get enough! I am hoping it continues this way through the third trimester!!

With my first pregnancy I just remember having a so-so drive. With my second the first trimester I had no drive, by the third sex was AMAZING!! With my third sex in the first trimester was AWESOME, second trimester was so-so, and third trimester it was just like "can we try to do this so MAYBE I will go into labor" LOL

mamaanl
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:00 AM

First trimester- I would be ready to kill if he touched me. Now that I'm in the second trimester it has gotten a little better except now it's really just uncomfortable for me. His view of sex hasn't changed a bit.  He still wants it just as much as before, but he understand I am uncomfortable & I'm not always up to it.  He's been very understanding! I'll have to make it up to him someday.

jojo_star
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Oh Yeah! I'm still in my first trimester, but it hasn't changed a bit, for either of us. 

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on May. 25, 2013 at 12:03 AM

I'm not pregnant, or at least hoping I'm not. But lately our sex life has been pretty good. I was having a really hard time with depression and stuff for the last year or so and it got to the point where he had a hard time wanting to be with me. So it's nice to be more active again.

HuntersMomma362
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Before i got pregnant my sex drive was crazy. Me and my SO were having sex 2 to 3 times everyday. After i got pregnant, which was no surprise lol... i dont want to have sex at all i feel as though i could go years without it. My SO hates it he thinks hes not good enough which makes me feel bad cause it really is just me. Im surprised he still finds me sexy when im 40 weeks pregnant
Allisonc7910
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Same as you but it can be uncomfortable. Body won't cooperate and everything is so sensitive down there.
Rushn311
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Ours is non existent.

livingrlovesong
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:32 AM
We still have sex 1-2 times a week. It used to be 1-2 times a day. But it's so uncomfortable, and I feel like a beached whale. Yuck.
Jujikins
by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:38 AM

1st trimester: I wanted it, he didn't.

2nd trimester: He wanted it, I didn't.

3rd trimester: We both want it but I am so uncomfortable that no matter what we try I just do not enjoy it in the least. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)