Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Symptoms (:

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:38 PM
  • 15 Replies
Just curious as to when your symptoms kicked in or when they became even worse. I am 6W 1D and I can remember a couple days before I found out I was pregnant I had mild nausea, and now its been an on and off thing getting worse but not throwing up, constantly tired, you can see the veins in my boobs so well, and of course my breast hurt, gassy. I haven't been overly wet (sorry) and also I'm getting a cold. I am so happy I'm having all of this because its what I wanted. Share your stories (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Its part of being pregnant! You will have bad days and good.

HerWife0421
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:10 PM
I wasn't saying that, I know its a part of pregnancy and I am over the moon with all my symptoms even on the bad days. This is what I wanted so I am excited with my symptoms.I was just asking others personal experiences and when symptoms really kicked in for them if it did.

Quoting NoraDun:

Its part of being pregnant! You will have bad days and good.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwcw89
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:42 PM
When I found out i only had swollen boobs. I'm six weeks two days i have nausea exhaustion sore boobs ridiculous cm and some cravings. I didn't know i could be this tired and hate car rides so much. Can't wait to see my Lil sweet pea thus week
heathermarie23
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:46 PM

The only symptoms I had was tired (I'm not sure it's related because I'm tired when I'm not pregnant) and a big round belly.  I didn't have any other symptoms.

HerWife0421
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:51 PM
When is your due date (: and the car rides have been getting to me a little and I'm a home health aide so I drive to my patients houses, but it comes out of no where lol.

Quoting rwcw89:

When I found out i only had swollen boobs. I'm six weeks two days i have nausea exhaustion sore boobs ridiculous cm and some cravings. I didn't know i could be this tired and hate car rides so much. Can't wait to see my Lil sweet pea thus week

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwcw89
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Jan16th. Its only when I'm a passenger.I. also haven't eaten today everything looks gross I've been hiding from the bbq but I can't wait to eat my burger

Quoting HerWife0421:

When is your due date (: and the car rides have been getting to me a little and I'm a home health aide so I drive to my patients houses, but it comes out of no where lol.

Quoting rwcw89:

HerWife0421
by on May. 26, 2013 at 4:55 PM
I'm due January 18th (: how cool, and sometimes when I'm driving I have to pull over, which is weird but hey ill take it, as long as I have a healthy baby and I can carry to term(: and why are you hiding if you don't mind me asking? And yesterday I had greens and they were so gross and then today I tried them again and it was the best thing ever, food adversion sucks lol

Quoting rwcw89:

Jan16th. Its only when I'm a passenger.I. also haven't eaten today everything looks gross I've been hiding from the bbq but I can't wait to eat my burger

Quoting HerWife0421:

Quoting rwcw89:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwcw89
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Lol I had that with peanut butter. Yesterdayi was craving it. Today I got nauseas lookin at it lool . We want to wait until I'm out of the woods for mc (I mc my last so yeah) also we have fam. Issues with his. Ex baby mama and don't want it gettin arund until things settle. So we gotta wait. I'm sure they're already suspicious since I'm not drinking coke or wine n I napped on the couch

Quoting HerWife0421:

I'm due January 18th (: how cool, and sometimes when I'm driving I have to pull over, which is weird but hey ill take it, as long as I have a healthy baby and I can carry to term(: and why are you hiding if you don't mind me asking? And yesterday I had greens and they were so gross and then today I tried them again and it was the best thing ever, food adversion sucks lol

Quoting rwcw89:

Quoting HerWife0421:

Quoting rwcw89:

HerWife0421
by on May. 26, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Oh. I'm sorry, I hope everything works out for you (: and I'm praying for your bean, we will be posting pics in January of our miracles (:

Quoting rwcw89:

Lol I had that with peanut butter. Yesterdayi was craving it. Today I got nauseas lookin at it lool . We want to wait until I'm out of the woods for mc (I mc my last so yeah) also we have fam. Issues with his. Ex baby mama and don't want it gettin arund until things settle. So we gotta wait. I'm sure they're already suspicious since I'm not drinking coke or wine n I napped on the couch

Quoting HerWife0421:

Quoting rwcw89:

Quoting HerWife0421:

Quoting rwcw89:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krysjaden
by New Member on May. 26, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this
My symptoms kicked in before I hit 8wks. I ate a lot, felt super sleepy, nauseated, then morning sickness all in that order. The worse ever. It was worth it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured