Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Upper abdomen pain

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 8:26 PM
  • 10 Replies
Has anyone experienced pain on the upper abdomen.. Like in the middle section of it? It feels as if the baby was putting lots of pressure...as if he wanted to get out of my belly thru there... It can get pretty painful.. Sometimes I don't know If it can be BH contractions or what... I have been experiencing this pain like for over a week on and off.. And I am just not sure what it is...Aahhh I'm so over this pregnancy and I am only 26 weeks along....
by on May. 26, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heather2001
by Heather on May. 27, 2013 at 2:21 AM

I haven't, but here's a bump!

Wifey2012
by on May. 27, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Is it like near your rips??

Quoting KPJ:

Has anyone experienced pain on the upper abdomen.. Like in the middle section of it? It feels as if the baby was putting lots of pressure...as if he wanted to get out of my belly thru there... It can get pretty painful.. Sometimes I don't know If it can be BH contractions or what... I have been experiencing this pain like for over a week on and off.. And I am just not sure what it is...Aahhh I'm so over this pregnancy and I am only 26 weeks along....

KPJ
by on May. 27, 2013 at 11:10 AM
No... It's in the middle of my upper abdomen... And I realized this Happens usually when I'm walking around or doing house chores...

Quoting Wifey2012:

Quoting KPJ:

5tyli5hLensT
by on May. 27, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Yep I feel that! To me it seems like the baby is stretching lol

Wifey2012
by on May. 27, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Ohh okay mine happens all over my upper to.

Quoting KPJ:

No... It's in the middle of my upper abdomen... And I realized this Happens usually when I'm walking around or doing house chores...

Quoting Wifey2012:

Quoting KPJ:

KPJ
by on May. 27, 2013 at 4:20 PM
It sucks.. Is very painful
Wifey2012
by on May. 27, 2013 at 8:33 PM
yea it is painful the doctors saying it is the way I am siting. But I get it now matter what.
KPJ
by on May. 27, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Yeah me too. But for me it happens specially when I'm walking or doing house chores :(

Quoting Wifey2012:

yea it is painful the doctors saying it is the way I am siting. But I get it now matter what.

Wifey2012
by on May. 27, 2013 at 11:00 PM
I don't know what it is, all I know is that it hurts.

Quoting KPJ:

Yeah me too. But for me it happens specially when I'm walking or doing house chores :(

Quoting Wifey2012:

dababiesdreams
by on May. 28, 2013 at 9:52 AM
I hate it but don't know the cause sorry.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN