Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

DPO symptoms and wierd discharge?? **TMI PIC** advice please? **UPDATE**

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 11:52 PM
  • 10 Replies

Last AF was April 21st. Cycles are 5 days long and AF is 33 days long. Had unprotected sex on the morning of the 10th. I use FF to chart my cycles and it puts that day as being my fertile day.

It has AF being due today (the 26th) on day 36 based off of my last couple of cycles but I usually run 33 on the nose. I have been noting my symptoms and they are as follows:

1 DPO- Mild cramping and a little pasty discharge
4 DPO- Milky white discharge
5 DPO& 6 DPO- Milky white discharge and breast soreness
9 DPO- Had sex. *Thought* I saw a little **teeny** spot of blood when I went to the bathroom?
10 DPO-VERY weird discharge (will post pic)
11 DPO- Cramps on the right side and lower back pain
12 DPO-Little heartburn. Ovarian spasm on the left side. Very bloated
13 DPO- 33rd day and AF should have came but maybe not? Right ovary spasm
16 DPO (today) AF supposedly due today. Sore breasts. Little achy feeling in pelvic area

18 DPO- Still no AF. More creamy CM. Used the bathroom twice in a 4 hour period. Boobs a little sore. Going to buy a $1 test today. Will update in the morning...... FX'ed!
19 DPO- Took an .88 cent test from Walmart this morning.... BFN no sign of AF coming

20 DPO- Still no sign of AF. More creamy white discharge
21 DPO- I am now on CD 40, breast soreness, bloating and cramps here and there. Milky white dis

Here is the picture from 10 DPO:
Click image for larger version

Name:	066.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	620293

I know I should test but I'm scared to lol so I plan on waiting it out for a week and then if still no AF then I'll test. Anything seem familiar to you that led up to your BFP?? Thanks ladies!

UPDATE (6/2/2013) : So I have officially skipped the month of May with no AF. Cramping on and off, breast soreness on and off, a "wet" feeling  (sorry if tmi) all the time and peeing more but no other symptoms. I took a Walmart test on the 29th and it was  a BFN.

I plan on taking a Dollar Store test in the morning with FMU. I would be on CD 43 so 10 days late according to me and a week late according to FF. If still a BFN then I'm just going to chalk it up to an anovulatory cycle and let it go.

by on May. 26, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Honestly I have learned all your 2ww symptoms can also be AF symptoms or Progesterone symptoms. So I never trusted it. I did suspect pregnancy more so when I actually had concieved due to round ligament pains though!!

I think its worth testing! Good Luck

rwcw89
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Only thing i can say is test. Im a fanatic with testing lol only had enlarged boobs which ha dme suspicious. Got my bfp on 11dpo. Good luck
Anon22
by on May. 27, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Do you know when you felt the round ligaments pain?

Quoting NoraDun:

Honestly I have learned all your 2ww symptoms can also be AF symptoms or Progesterone symptoms. So I never trusted it. I did suspect pregnancy more so when I actually had concieved due to round ligament pains though!!

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 27, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I had cramps starting at 7 dpo, round ligament pains starting at 11dpo. Here is my TTC  journal if you want to read my journey!

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1693111/My_Jan_2013_TTC_Journal

Quoting Anon22:

Quoting NoraDun:

Anon22
by on May. 27, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Thanks. I'm itching to test but I'm scared of the letdown smh Maybe sooner or later I will :) I had a dream last night that I POAS and was a very dark BFP so idk.
Quoting NoraDun:

I had cramps starting at 7 dpo, round ligament pains starting at 11dpo. Here is my TTC  journal if you want to read my journey!

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1693111/My_Jan_2013_TTC_Journal

Quoting Anon22:

Quoting NoraDun:

goddiddlyumshis
by on May. 27, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Take a test, woman! lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anon22
by on May. 27, 2013 at 10:35 AM
I will........ on Friday :) lol I had a dream last night that I took a test and it came out positive

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

Take a test, woman! lol.

goddiddlyumshis
by on May. 27, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Whenever i have those dreams- i'm usually pregnant. lol.

Quoting Anon22:

I will........ on Friday :) lol I had a dream last night that I took a test and it came out positive

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

Take a test, woman! lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anon22
by on May. 27, 2013 at 11:26 AM
It may have been just a subconscious dream lol I want it so bad. I usually have 33 day cycles so I would have been due on the 24th so I'm 3 days late BUT according to FF, AF was due yesterday so I'm only 1 day late. I'm giving it a week and then we'll see :)

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

Whenever i have those dreams- i'm usually pregnant. lol.

Quoting Anon22:

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

Take a test, woman! lol.

Anon22
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 11:20 AM

BUMP for update!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)