Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Symptoms in first trimester

Posted by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:16 PM
  • 7 Replies

Has yours fluctuated? Im not as nauseated as I was last week.. but I snack every couple of hours now. Im still tired up and down.. but my boobs were not as sore yesterday. Is it normal to vary day by day?

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
polkaspots
by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep yep. So far in all my pregnancies I've had periods of time where I had every symptom other than hemorrhoids. Vomiting, nausea, heartburn, mood swings, dizziness, food aversions, crazy cravings... I'm sure there's more, I'm going through a good week atm. It would be weird for your symptoms to stay the same the entire time, because everything in your body is fluctuating so much at this point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I just get a little paranoid:) Thanks

Quoting polkaspots:

Yep yep. So far in all my pregnancies I've had periods of time where I had every symptom other than hemorrhoids. Vomiting, nausea, heartburn, mood swings, dizziness, food aversions, crazy cravings... I'm sure there's more, I'm going through a good week atm. It would be weird for your symptoms to stay the same the entire time, because everything in your body is fluctuating so much at this point.

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
polkaspots
by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Np. Remember that for most women nausea gets better with time, not because it actually changes, but because you start dealing with it better. Like you said, you're eating more frequently, so your nausea should be less than it was before you started doing that.

Quoting jayangel82:

Quoting polkaspots:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I even snack after my 3 am bathroom trip:) I hate feeling like I got off a tilt a whirl! Im still very early so im hoping I can keep the morning sickness at bay:)

Quoting polkaspots:

Np. Remember that for most women nausea gets better with time, not because it actually changes, but because you start dealing with it better. Like you said, you're eating more frequently, so your nausea should be less than it was before you started doing that.

Quoting jayangel82:

Quoting polkaspots:

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
polkaspots
by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this
It will get better. Once you start getting used to it, it'll change up again. the joys of pregnancy

Quoting jayangel82:

I even snack after my 3 am bathroom trip:) I hate feeling like I got off a tilt a whirl! Im still very early so im hoping I can keep the morning sickness at bay:)

Quoting polkaspots:

Quoting jayangel82:

Quoting polkaspots:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bygodsluv
by on May. 27, 2013 at 3:10 PM
I started with being extremely tired & nausous, no appetite, sore boobs..today, im 10 1/2 weeks, im dizzy & nauseous & have to make myself eat & drink liquid. Im still down 5lbs from pre pregnancy.
jayangel82
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2013 at 12:43 AM

I swear today they changed every hour.... lol

Quoting polkaspots:

Love,
Mrs. Gonzales
 BabyFruit Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)