Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I finally tested at 19 DPO and....

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:35 AM
  • 29 Replies

I got a BFN.... I tested around 12:45am on 5/29/2013 and I am considered 19 DPO. There was no hint of a line or anything. My boobs are hurting and I am cramping here and there so maybe I O'ed late and AF is on its way? or maybe I'm just skipping a month? Who knows? Maybe now that my mind has seen the BFN, I will stop obsessing and my body will realize it as well?

Should I retest or when should I go to the doctor's to get something to jumpstart AF? IF I am pregnant I would be 4 weeks and 5 days.

Here are the test pics ($.88 cent Walmart brand) only one test 2 pics:

by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
karamelkat9
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:40 AM

It could just be too early too. I didnt get a positive til 9 days late for AF.

Anon22
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:46 AM

How many DPO were you? According to me, I am now 5 days late which puts AF as being due on the 24 but according to FF I am only 3 days late. Should I retest in about a week?

Last AF was 4/21. I don't temp or anything I just go by what FF says. FF says I ovulated on the 10th.

Quoting karamelkat9:

karamelkat9
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:56 AM

My app said i was 23DPO when i got my BFP. I even tested almost every day up to when I got my BFP. It was driving me nuts cause I knew something was different. I always had that "wet" feeling. Then again when they did the ultrasound to confirm my pregnancy they put me at almost 2 weeks behind so i have no idea what happened. I had every symptom too of ovulation on when my app said I would... people are thinking that maybe I just had a late implantation but you never know. I am just happy that my baby is healthy now.

I think you should restest in 5-6 days. :) I hope you get your BFP.

Quoting Anon22:

How many DPO were you? According to me, I am now 5 days late which puts AF as being due on the 24 but according to FF I am only 3 days late. Should I retest in about a week?

Last AF was 4/21. I don't temp or anything I just go by what FF says. FF says I ovulated on the 10th.

Quoting karamelkat9:

doulala
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Well you sound like me, very familiar story!     --I finally got a digital test got a bfp.

GL!   

Anon22
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:18 AM

I use FF and as of today it puts me at CD 39 and 19 DPO. I know when I pregnant with my son I went to the doctor 3 times after having what I know now was IB. 2 times doctors said I was pregnant and then on the 3rd visit at 5 weeks it was positive.

I had that wet feeling all day yesterday. I kept thinking that AF had started. I was like well since I bought the HPT now AF wants to start lol I kept checking and it was just lots of creamy CM. I was googling it and looking on various sites this morning and one lady said she didn't get her BFP until 28-35 DPO.

If pregnant I would be 4 weeks and 5 days. I think I'll retest in another 2 weeks or so if AF isn't here. Thanks for the well wishes. :)

Quoting karamelkat9:

My app said i was 23DPO when i got my BFP. I even tested almost every day up to when I got my BFP. It was driving me nuts cause I knew something was different. I always had that "wet" feeling. Then again when they did the ultrasound to confirm my pregnancy they put me at almost 2 weeks behind so i have no idea what happened. I had every symptom too of ovulation on when my app said I would... people are thinking that maybe I just had a late implantation but you never know. I am just happy that my baby is healthy now.

I think you should restest in 5-6 days. :) I hope you get your BFP.

Quoting Anon22:

Quoting karamelkat9:

Anon22
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:19 AM

How many DPO were you?

Quoting doulala:

Well you sound like me, very familiar story!     --I finally got a digital test got a bfp.

GL!   

Anon22
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:27 AM

BUMP!

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on May. 29, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I would honeslty say wait a week and test again. You could have just ovulated late.

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:35 AM
I agree with PHP wait a week
Anon22
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM

BUMP!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)