Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Somebody have any tips for this?

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:20 AM
  • 12 Replies

I know this is kinda TMI but i can't control my bladder for anything! I have a 11 month old and I'm pregnant again barely a few weeks. I don't know if it's beause i got pregnant kinda early or maybe beause i had a c-section but I can't control my bladder. If i sneeze, cough, laugh i pee a bit. My pantys get wet and i feel dirty and smelly its so embarrasing specially at night. Anybody have any tips or excersices that might help? thank you for your time!

by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenaree
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Kegels! Do kegels everyday and it will help that. Also, make sure you ready yourself before you sneeze or cough.

butterbean491
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I totally agree...Kegels. Also, I have found that bladder control pads are the way to go instead of pantyliners. They absorb so much better and no odor. I felt so self concious about the odor. It seemed that no matter how often I changed pantyliner  and clean myself I could still smell urine. I got some feminine wash and bladder control pads and haven't had a problem. 

klear05
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:48 AM

keep some panty liners with you - just in case. 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 29, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Kegals are your best bet!  Good luck!

brittany208
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:47 PM

kegels!! and wear liners.

brittany208
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:48 PM

oh, and dont wait until you HAVE to go to the bathroom to go. go more often so your bladder doesnt get so full.

Debnew1000
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Kegels! I had to wear a sanitary napkin pretty much throughout my second trimester. Panty liners weren't strong enough.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 9:51 PM
I agree!

Good luck mama!

Quoting jenaree:

Kegels! Do kegels everyday and it will help that. Also, make sure you ready yourself before you sneeze or cough.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xanbuttsmom
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I use poise pads. Well WalMart brand equate. They are for bladder control issues not light bleeding like panty liners. Its no biggie don't feel like its TMI it happens lol. Before you sneeze or cough crossing your legs real tight can help too.
tinka_pixie
by on May. 30, 2013 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this

pantyliners. I did kegels for years and exhausted myself on them with no result. pantyliners became my best friend, and after some years, things returned mostly to normal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)