Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for mommas with baby number two!!!

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  • 8 Replies
What signs did you have for the sex you are carrying? Boy signs? Girl signs? What made this one different?
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kaylaybaby666
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Practically everything is the same with this one except the sickness.
tammy_lynne
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:03 AM

My son was pretty easy. No morning sickness, my skin looked great, and It took me forever to show. 

This time, with my baby girl... All day morning sickness, I'm breaking out like crazy, my bones hurt, and I started showing at about 10 weeks. 

butterbean491
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I had more morning sickness this time and am carrying a little different. The biggest change I noticed was my skin. My face went from smooth and clear to dry and breakouts. This one's a girl. 

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:08 AM
I'm carrying the same as my DD, and I am going by the nub theory and skull theory that it's a girl :) had my 12 week ultrasound yesterday.
HLmom89
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Well my first i craved pickles and tons of it. I had severe morning sickness which stopped me from eating and drinking. I then once we got my morning sickness under control i then craved cheeseburgers and curly fries. I just had a gut instinct that he was a boy and i was right. Plus the heartbeat was no higher than 140.

With my second i craved the pickles for a week, and then had craved bbq chips and bolonga, the rest of the pregnancy. I knew he was a boy and i was right. Plus the heartbeat was no higher than 140.

Now i am on my 3rd baby. And this one had me confused. I didnt get morning sickness until 9-10weeks, i was very sensitve to smell of hamburger cooking, had and still have no cravings, was and still very exhausted. The heartbeat has been higher above 150. I had no instinct telling me what it was. I did think it was a girl as the fact it was so different than the 2boys. On may 1 we found out it was a boy.
laytonsmommy011
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Thanks ladies. I had morning sickness with my first just not as bad as this one. Also my cravings are so different. With the first it was pickles and sweets. Big red gum calmed morning sickness. This one I can only eat like chicken sandwiches without throwing up. And no gum helps this one. And I am 10.3 weeks and I am starting to show a little. My first one was a boy and my fiance has two boys from a previous marriage so we are praying for a girl!
AmberMerrell
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:31 AM
I didn't have morning sickness this time like I did with my daughter. And I had cravings unlike with I was pregnant with my daughter, plus I always craved spicy stuff & everybody always said with boys you crave spicy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I carried similar but got bigger with my daughter. But that was because she was bigger. I was more hormonal with her too! I think based off hormones this is a boy! But who knows!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)