Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scared and can't get Excited

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:08 PM
  • 11 Replies
I miscarried November 1,2012 it was devastating and very straining on My relationship. Now six months later I pregnant again and very surprise and scared and cant even get excited because Im afraid I might lose this Angel too :-(
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kstorm234
by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:29 PM

I miscarried back in March and I'm now 6 weeks pregnant. I'm really scared that it will happen again but I'm farther along then I was then so every day I find it a blessing that I'm not bleeding. 

Pandapanda
by Amber on May. 29, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I had a loss around Mother's Day of 2012. I know it can be hard to enjoy the early stages of a new pregnancy, but I think you'd honestly rather enjoy your pregnancy than waste time being afraid.. right? It's easier said than done. 

Bradya
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Quoting Pandapanda:

I had a loss around Mother's Day of 2012. I know it can be hard to enjoy the early stages of a new pregnancy, but I think you'd honestly rather enjoy your pregnancy than waste time being afraid.. right? It's easier said than done. 

Yes Im trying
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this

its hard but you need to hope for the best.

Bradya
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Quoting Autumn19:

its hard but you need to hope for the best.

I have a lot hope and I pray every night for my little baby
KPJ
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm keeping you in my prayers.. Everything will be just fine when we leave it in God's hands, and congratulations your new baby.
Bradya
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Quoting KPJ:

I'm keeping you in my prayers.. Everything will be just fine when we leave it in God's hands, and congratulations your new baby.

Thank You
NatyRod
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I MC last November also (first pregnancy)... Im blessed enough to be pregnant again and I'm now 12w2d. Some things are not in our control, all we can do is have faith that God is looking over us and He's in control. One day at a time my friend, that's the motto. The best of luck to u and ur little one. :)
Bradya
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting NatyRod:

I MC last November also (first pregnancy)... Im blessed enough to be pregnant again and I'm now 12w2d. Some things are not in our control, all we can do is have faith that God is looking over us and He's in control. One day at a time my friend, that's the motto. The best of luck to u and ur little one. :)

Thank You
Devious103102
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this

(((hugs))) Congrats on the pregnancy and so many good thoughts for a happy and healthy 9 months & baby!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)