Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well yall are pregnant. So maybe you can help me.

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:27 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have no idea what the flip is going on!! I'll give you everything I have and you can just give me your opinion.

January Cycle: 33 days.

February Cycle: 32 days.

March Cycle: 37 days. (I think it was longer because during the time I was set to ovulate, I was having an argument with my boyfriend and it stressed me out and set my ovulation and period back a bit.)

April period started on April 27 and has yet to show up. According to my first two cycles, I'm late by at least a day but I tested and got a negative. I had brown discharge. I wouldn't even call it spotting. When I wiped there were little brown specks and brown specks (not poop, lol) in my underwear as well. About three or four days last week.

My head has been killing me, my lower back hurts, I feel twinges on my sides, I can't sleep at night, I'm as hungry as a horse, and I've had an ongoing queasy feeling since Sunday afternoon. Also, I have a lot of watery discharge that just started maybe Sunday or Monday. My cramps started last Wednesday but there's no sign of Aunt Flow (I thought she was coming last week with the brown specks but it went away).

If I'm pregnant, why was my test negative? It was a dollar store test but I heard those work just fine.

by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
stepconfused182
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:32 PM

With both my pregnancies, my very first symptom was period pains with no period. It felt exactly like it does when I'm getting ready to start my period. But, I'd say as long as your cycles have been, you will likely be getting your period in the next few days, especially since you had a negative test. It's amazing how many "pregnancy symptoms" your body can produce when you think you might be pregnant.

gottabeKD
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Yes, I've been cramping since for over a week with an on and off headache but she's still a no show. I don't remember when I ovulated. I wasn't really keeping up but I usually only ovulate late when I'm stressed and today was a "good" month, hehe.

klear05
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I took about 3 tests all spaced out a few days apart, and the first two came back negative. Then 1 week later, my test came back positive. 

Wait it out another week and take another test if you haven't started yet. Stress could just be pushing it back... you never know.

prettynproper
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:18 PM

you may need to wait a bit.. home pregnancy tests didn't work for me the first time. i was pregnant but i still got a negative. wait a week. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)