Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Flutters at 12w3d?

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:44 PM
  • 34 Replies

I am 12w3d pregnant today and I am 5'6 120 lbs, started at 117 so I have a pretty tiny frame. This is my second pregnancy and I swear I have been feeling little flutters the past 2 days. Is it possible to feel the baby move this early on or am I crazy and its just gas or something? haha

by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WishingAway
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Some of the women in my due date group that are on their second and third children started feeling flutters early. 

alliesaurus
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope :) I totally could- especially if it is not your first!!
mybabiesmama916
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Alot of people will say gas but you know your body. I thought I did around then but when I hit 14 weeks I felt a difference in the flutters and knew it wasn't flutters before.

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 3:47 PM

ahh I'm freaking out, I didnt start feeling them til 16-17 weeks with my DD but that was also my first pregnancy. I really hope its me feeling the baby, how cool!

Quoting alliesaurus:

LuvsHopesDreams
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 3:48 PM
I'm 13.5 weeks, and a few days ago I felt butterflies when I was lying on the couch. I wasn't sure that's what it was at first, but I've noticed it several times since then. I have to be resting, though.
marissabrookee
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 3:49 PM

yeah its happened about 4 times and its always when I'm laying on the couch.

Quoting LuvsHopesDreams:

I'm 13.5 weeks, and a few days ago I felt butterflies when I was lying on the couch. I wasn't sure that's what it was at first, but I've noticed it several times since then. I have to be resting, though.

nirvana78028
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I felt baby at 10wks. Enjoy those flutters
LuvsHopesDreams
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Yeah, I don't think I felt them the first time I was pregnant until I was around 16 or 17 weeks. But this is definitely the same feeling--earlier than the first time. Exciting, isn't it? :)

Quoting marissabrookee:

ahh I'm freaking out, I didnt start feeling them til 16-17 weeks with my DD but that was also my first pregnancy. I really hope its me feeling the baby, how cool!

Quoting alliesaurus:

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

it is exciting! my SO was like wait can I feel? and I was like nooo haha not for a few more weeks. I felt bad.

Quoting LuvsHopesDreams:

Yeah, I don't think I felt them the first time I was pregnant until I was around 16 or 17 weeks. But this is definitely the same feeling--earlier than the first time. Exciting, isn't it? :)

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting alliesaurus:

Pandapanda
by Amber on May. 29, 2013 at 3:55 PM

It's possible! I felt my first two at 14 weeks and felt them every day from that point on. I didnt feel this baby til 17 weeks, and didnt feel anything again until 18/19 weeks. Every pregnancy is different!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)