Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

34 weeks and no nookie--explicit

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:21 PM
  • 10 Replies

frustrated 34 weeks and while i get to pleasure him he doesnt wanna penetrate.. shaken baby syndrome..i just wanna feel it but he says hes not gonna til around august im due in july.. i told him if a fem could have clit blue balls i would have it..

how many out there husband/bf is freaked out about it  sex towards the end of pregnancy and when and if did they stop sex - and when did they resume full intercourse

by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kstorm234
by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:23 PM

My boyfriend isn't to that point yet, I'm only 6 weeks, but he's made it clear that after a certain point he isn't going to anymore. 

chrismommy94
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 4:24 PM

My husband said it wont be an issue

lilmama8408
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this
It wasn't an issue for us and if he isn't returning the favor I suggest you stop
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.AmandaD.
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Mine doesnt care. I'm 33 weeks and we do it a lot.
bethany0199
by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:27 PM

well lemme tell u it sucks.. we were doin it good for a while then it died down last month when the tummy started to show and he started to really feel it kick and i think it also freaks him out cuz yesterday he would tap on my tummy and my baby would kick back.. it was very intimate and a special moment but i want sex lol

alliesaurus
by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Im 37+ weeks with #3 and we've never really had an issue. We kept it going until the day of delivery in the past....although yesterday I mentioned to him that I have lost my plug and Im dilating and such and now he is starting to be wierd lol. I just have to remind him that its actually GOOD for you at the end and the semen on the cervix may actually help your body begin to prepare and soften for delivery. Can't he do it without really shaking you too much? we usually started having sex post partum around 4 weeks. I have delivered vaginally and had no tearing or healing issues. He was gentle at first. It took a while for things to get really good in the bedroom again...like once i started sleeping normally and my hormones balanced out months later.
Pandapanda
by Amber on May. 29, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Have him go to your doctor with you and have the doc explain.

HAHuskey
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Mine wants it all of the time... I can't get him off of me. lol He says I'm "sexier" while carrying his baby. *eyeroll*

Hippimama333
by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Ugh I hate sex right now, I'm worried I'll never enjoy sex again. It's so just icky to me me right now, but I'm almost 38 weeks and we've been having sex more offen to get this guy out.
marissabrookee
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 4:59 PM

I'm not there yet but with my first, my ex was the same way til I just raped him one night and told him to shut up he was being ridiculous haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)