Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We did it! Team Green! 2 profile pics included! Skull theory guessers welcome :) (PIOG)

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM
  • 12 Replies

Baby was curled up in a ball.  So cute! The top pic skull looks round like a boy, the bottom flatter like a girl :)  We find out in October! This is the 1st time we've been team green!

by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marissabrookee
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I say boy.

5tyli5hLensT
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Looks like a boy
LiquidLuck
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:07 PM

We're team green too but for the second time. It's the way to go! Doctors, nurses, and other random people around will be proud of you.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on May. 29, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Love the way baby is curled up! I want to go team green next time, but I just don't know if I could!

Jen4boys06
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:50 PM

It was easier than I thought!

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Love the way baby is curled up! I want to go team green next time, but I just don't know if I could!

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I am team green also, and wont even allow people to guess based on theories, takes the fun out of it for me. I know nothing about theories but I would say you got a good looking baby there. Congrats!

Jen4boys06
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM

I don't take much stock in these theories.  I asked the ultrasound tech if she had ever heard of them and she said no.  I just think its fun to hear people guess.  Most people guess girl but I'm feeling 75% boy.  Either way I am so looking forward to that moment when I can hold my baby and find out for myself! I found out at the u/s with the 4 boys. And thanks!!

Quoting NoraDun:

I am team green also, and wont even allow people to guess based on theories, takes the fun out of it for me. I know nothing about theories but I would say you got a good looking baby there. Congrats!

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Yea I have most people guess girl, but I am pretty sure its boy too. But I am super excited to find out. We are planning a homebirth. Hubby and I plan to bring baby out of the water together and put him/her on my chest, and I want Hubby to look and share what we have :) I can't wait, it really has added so much more to this pregnancy! (I found out with my first 3 as well)

Quoting Jen4boys06:

I don't take much stock in these theories.  I asked the ultrasound tech if she had ever heard of them and she said no.  I just think its fun to hear people guess.  Most people guess girl but I'm feeling 75% boy.  Either way I am so looking forward to that moment when I can hold my baby and find out for myself! I found out at the u/s with the 4 boys. And thanks!!

Quoting NoraDun:

NatyRod
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:15 PM
I'm not sure. But those are super adorable pics! Congrats. :)
WannaBeMom2013
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Girl!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)