Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7 weeks pregnant and no symptoms :(

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:13 PM
  • 2 Replies
Ok, so I'm not complaining that I'm not hugging the porcelain God but it does worry me because I don't have that reassurance that something is growing inside me. I'm not sick, craving food, smells are little bit stronger and my boobs are a tad sensitive...but that is it. I took pre natals for about 8 months before I conceived and wonder if that is the reason I do not have any symptoms. Is there anyone else out there that experienced this? I went through a miscarriage 6 years ago so I think that is why I am little more concerned than I should be. Please help. :(
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MalloryR
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:16 PM
I am sorry to hear about your previous loss. Not everyone is symptomatic and some of those are symptoms you don't get until later. I know what you mean about the reassurance, but just enjoy it while it lasts because eventually, you will be yearning to feel normal again, lol. Good luck!
kelly617
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Some women just don't, I've read that its genetics..so if your mom had an easy pregnancy you probably will too

I know that was true in my case...with my first I really had no symptoms until about 18wks when I started to feel him moving around.
I'm pregnant with my 2nd and I still never got the morning sickness, sore boobs or most of the other symptoms associated with early pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)