Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RRL Tea..

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
I want to start taking Red Raspberry Leaf Tea. I've heard when you do start having contractions it doesn't make them stronger or anything, it just helps them be more effective.

So where can I buy it? And how many mg's a day should I take? I'm 31 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Lbluv20
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Id try any health food store. THey will most likey have it.

aeroslove
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:57 PM

http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/bulkherb/r.html#h_ras

Hi,

Go here and buy it. once page loads look up where it says Raspberry leaf $3.00. choose the bulk size and buy or

go to www.libertynatural.com then click on Herbal Extracts, then on the left side look for Red Raspberry USA. the prices and size are there. I wouldnt just buy a store kind from a normal market. You dont know how long it has sat in the market where house or on the shelf. I would pay a little more for Mountain Rose Garden website and buy a strainer... It does work well during Labor!

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Drinking is supposedly more beneficial, but I am not sure where you can get the herb, I would assume google it.

ERMDK
by Member on May. 30, 2013 at 12:01 AM
I don't know about mgs, but make it like any other hot herbal tea, and drink 3-4 cups per day. I buy it at the organic market.
Astrachanca
by on May. 30, 2013 at 2:49 AM
I tried an organic rrl tea and had a horrible reaction to it. Have me the most severe stomach ache I've ever had! Try just a little before you chug it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1stTimeMom1982
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2013 at 3:50 PM
I was told to drink two cups a day. I just started drinking one cup a day minimum at 35 wks. I'm 37 now
jessymoka
by on May. 30, 2013 at 5:03 PM
I buy it at my local health food store. Now that it's hot out I don't want hot tea. I've been icing it... Very refreshing!
Devious103102
by on May. 30, 2013 at 5:47 PM

I got mine at king soopers (kroger).

miLuna13
by on May. 30, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Hi, I got mine at the Vitamin Shoppe, my midwife recommended 800 mg a day until 32 weeks, then 1200 mg from 32 to 40 weeks. She said it's better than the tea.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)