Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Had Ultrasound appointment today...

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:48 PM
  • 13 Replies
9 moms liked this

I went in to a Womens Evaluation Unit a week ago since I had some spotting and REALLY bad cramping for quite a few days. I was 6w1d and there was no fetal pole or heartbeat... They told me that the chance of my baby surviving was slim and since my doctors appt was in a week to just wait and only come back if I had severe bleeding. So :'/ For a whole week I cried and cried and cried. My heart was broken and I just knew things werent going to end well...

So today, at 9:40 am....at 7w1d, I had my first true ultrasound and our hearts were racing with pure anxiety... And then I started bawling once I saw the heart beating at a healthy 130 bpm!!!! :) We are so truly blessed and happy! I am so relieved and excited. <3

Don't ever lose hope if something like this happens ladies! It was very nerve racking but DO NOT LOSE HOPE!!! :)

Ahhhhh so excited! Sorry I had to share! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jen4boys06
by on May. 30, 2013 at 6:46 AM

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly

livingforthem83
by on May. 30, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Congratulations on the healthy ultrasound!
PartyOfCuatro
by on May. 30, 2013 at 9:42 AM
That is great news!!!!
doulala
by on May. 30, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Great news!
:-)

babyfish0511
by on May. 30, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Awe! That is so awesome girl! Congratulations! I am sure you are relieved and very happy! :D Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 months! :))

KPJ
by on May. 30, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations on the new baby and wishing you an amazing healthy happy pregnancy and baby :)
nisha723
by on May. 30, 2013 at 11:21 AM

congrats!!!!!

amilin82
by on May. 30, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Congrats and hope you have a great 9 months......    Thank you for posting because I am going through this right now i went to er 2 weeks ago with spotting and thay did an ultasound (not on my tummy thay went in side ) and did not see baby i was 6weeks and 1 day thay said it could be to soon to see or the baby never formed so I am on my last day of waiting and it is killing me I go to the dr at 9 am tomarrow.

WannaBeMom2013
by on May. 30, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Yes!! it's definitiley a struggle waiting. And if something DOES happen, dont let anyone tell you how to feel. Just feel what you feel and tune out everyone else. The good news is, is that this is usually commom to not see the fetal pole or heartbeat. Just hang tight and you'll be in my thoughts!! :)

Quoting amilin82:

Congrats and hope you have a great 9 months......    Thank you for posting because I am going through this right now i went to er 2 weeks ago with spotting and thay did an ultasound (not on my tummy thay went in side ) and did not see baby i was 6weeks and 1 day thay said it could be to soon to see or the baby never formed so I am on my last day of waiting and it is killing me I go to the dr at 9 am tomarrow.

BabyFruit Ticker
amilin82
by on May. 30, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Thank you Iwill let you know how it goes tomarrow.....

Quoting WannaBeMom2013:

Yes!! it's definitiley a struggle waiting. And if something DOES happen, dont let anyone tell you how to feel. Just feel what you feel and tune out everyone else. The good news is, is that this is usually commom to not see the fetal pole or heartbeat. Just hang tight and you'll be in my thoughts!! :)

Quoting amilin82:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)