Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does it hurt ? (TMI)

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:56 AM
  • 34 Replies

i'm 24 weeks pregnant . sex hurts most of the time , even with lube . just uncomfertable . even when i went to the OBGYN she did a few swabs down there and even the q-tip hurt on the inside when she just was tapping it . is this normal , has anyone else expierenced it ? i continue to have sex with my boyfriend ( not as much ) to make him happy . so is it safe for the baby even though it is uncomferatble for me ?

by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lifeglow
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:58 AM
idk ask her. Im pretty sure it can be normal as long as u r not bleeding.
goddiddlyumshis
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Just ask your doctor- its what she's there for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
georgiapeachh
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:13 AM

yeah , i have no bleeding . it's just uncomfertable . he bottoms out . i think it's just my cervix is more sensitive. it has to be , because even a q tip was uncomfertable lol

Quoting lifeglow:

georgiapeachh
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:14 AM

ok (: i will just give her a call later today . thank you

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

Just ask your doctor- its what she's there for.

Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Your cervix does tend to get more sensitive during pregnancy. Try being on top and not go all the way down... Or have him put the back if his hand against you while thrusting through his fingers.

Quoting georgiapeachh:

yeah , i have no bleeding . it's just uncomfertable . he bottoms out . i think it's just my cervix is more sensitive. it has to be , because even a q tip was uncomfertable lol

Quoting lifeglow:

georgiapeachh
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:21 AM

okay ! thank you so much . it has no effect on the baby though right ? my son is breech right now and i feel kicks reallly low in my pelvic area and when we have sex i feel his dick (sorry to be so blunt lol) like way further up than where my little one kicks. i sware he has to be hitting him haha feels like it

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Your cervix does tend to get more sensitive during pregnancy. Try being on top and not go all the way down... Or have him put the back if his hand against you while thrusting through his fingers.

Quoting georgiapeachh:

Quoting lifeglow:

Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Baby is fine. He can't get inside the cervix and even if he did there is a water sac to cushion baby... There's lots of cushioning for baby so sex is just like being rocked for them lol. You'll notice you hardly ever feel baby kick during sex unless you stop haha.

Quoting georgiapeachh:

okay ! thank you so much . it has no effect on the baby though right ? my son is breech right now and i feel kicks reallly low in my pelvic area and when we have sex i feel his dick (sorry to be so blunt lol) like way further up than where my little one kicks. i sware he has to be hitting him haha feels like it

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Quoting georgiapeachh:

Quoting lifeglow:

IansMommy2012
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:28 AM
your.fine. I was the same way :( sorry it sucks. I went almost 9 months without sex. :/ sorry it will get better after the baby is born , :)
georgiapeachh
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

hahaha yes that is very true . it worries me all the time ! he moves so much and then we have sex and it's like my boyfriends dick knocked him out lol .but okay (: just a paranoid first time momma !! (:

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Baby is fine. He can't get inside the cervix and even if he did there is a water sac to cushion baby... There's lots of cushioning for baby so sex is just like being rocked for them lol. You'll notice you hardly ever feel baby kick during sex unless you stop haha.

Quoting georgiapeachh:

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Quoting georgiapeachh:

Quoting lifeglow:

georgiapeachh
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:32 AM

i would so go without sex this whole entire time. but my boyfriend is a hornball and i have to compromise with him to keep him okay and sexually happy !! haha ( IT SUCKS i hate sex right now and this entire time i have been pregnant and i know it wont get any better the further a long i get ahhhhhh ughhhhhhh things we do for our men sometimes !!!) but we definitly do not have sex like we used to . but i would so love to go without it haha . thank you (:

Quoting IansMommy2012:

your.fine. I was the same way :( sorry it sucks. I went almost 9 months without sex. :/ sorry it will get better after the baby is born , :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)