Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will you have a baby shower?

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:19 AM
  • 26 Replies
How far along will you be?

Do you have a theme?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HAHuskey
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Yupp. I'll be 36 weeks(my sister is throwing it and couldn't get off til then) and it's Cat in the Hat.

TheyAreMyLoves
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Thisnos our fourth child and I've never had a baby shower....so my BFF (who I didn't know when I had my first 3 children) is enraged that I didn't get one and has vowed to throw me a shower.
I'm due in December so we thought a Halloween baby shower would be cute. I'll be almost 35 weeks.
Angela_Barlow
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Nope.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Cool! :)

Quoting HAHuskey:

Yupp. I'll be 36 weeks(my sister is throwing it and couldn't get off til then) and it's Cat in the Hat.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Fun!

I was due in December with my first & my sister threw me a Hallowewn themed shower :)

Quoting TheyAreMyLoves:

Thisnos our fourth child and I've never had a baby shower....so my BFF (who I didn't know when I had my first 3 children) is enraged that I didn't get one and has vowed to throw me a shower.

I'm due in December so we thought a Halloween baby shower would be cute. I'll be almost 35 weeks.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kstorm234
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:38 AM

I want one. I just don't know if anyone will throw me one or if I'd have to do everything myself. I have no idea. With my first I was due June 17th and my shower was April 9th, ending up having my son April 29th. Probably no theme aside from gender colors.

lovebugs_mom906
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:01 AM

This is baby #3 for us, so I doubt it. Of course, we thought we were done and got rid of 90% of our baby stuff, so we have a lot to get, so a shower wouldn't be bad. But, I doubt we will have one.

ProudMama1125
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I'll be almost 34 weeks. My mom, mil, & mom's friend are throwing my shower and I have no idea what 'theme' it is going to be. Mom did my DS1's in rubber ducky. It was so cute! Can't wait to see this one's. =)

AScaredMomma
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Our church threw us one and my bff is throwing us one three weeks after he's born for dhs family and our friends. Navajo tradition you're not supposed to buy anything for baby till after birth so his family didn't get to come to the other one.
LuvMyBoys09
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:19 AM
I will but I don't know much about it because my SO's mom, sister and sister in law told SO and me that all I need to do is give them a list of names and addresses of people I want to invite and they'll handle the rest.

I'm fine with not knowing the details because it's one less thing I need to stress about.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)