Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shrek called, he wants his feet back! LOL

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:43 PM
  • 13 Replies

Anyone else have seriously swollen feet? I'm at 30 weeks and no matter how much water i drink, salt i avoid, and sitting i do (which isnt much with 3 kids to chase) my feet are horrid. help!

by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Xanbuttsmom
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:49 PM

I havn't had constant swelling but there are days that my feet are so swolen it hurts

candlemomma83
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:51 PM

it burns right?! its awful. been prego in the summer 3 other times but i have to say this one is killer

A-WAHL
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Yes! I usually wear flip flops these days except to Church. Last Sunday we went and I had these cute strap sandals on, so when I got home I took them off and told dh that I thought my feet were swollen, he said yeah I looked down at Church and it looked like you were busting out of your shoes. Of course he doesn't tell me till I got home lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 31, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Not too bad yet...but I know they are coming!  Too funny about your post title.  :-)

candlemomma83
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:23 PM

definitely rockin the flip flops! they are about all i can fit into! its funny thats what i say all the time cuz they look like someone elses feet!

i still wear flip flops to church! so glad God loves me anyhow ;)

LiquidLuck
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:28 PM

My feet get so bad if I don't sit down with them propped up every few hours uggh. I just live in flip flops. I've never been to church so thankfully don't have to worry about that but rainy days are annoying! 

krystyneh
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 7:30 PM
After standing for 1 hour or more my feet start to swell...thankfully I only have 12 more days at my job left then I can relax more...I have a 5 1/2 year old daughter and I'm 23 weeks 6 days pregnant today with baby #2 and during the summer we spend a lot of time outside so I can put my feet up :)
raeyliNlilysmom
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Not too bad! They havent really swollen any.....
candlemomma83
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:33 PM

rainy days are very annoying. cannot wait till the old navy flip flop sale lol. yes if i dont put feet up every hour or so they burn like fire and get fat-ter lol

candlemomma83
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:36 PM

you are major blessed they dont swell!

sitting outside helps . we can let the kids run around but its almost 95 out yikes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)