Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I the only one?

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:01 PM
  • 2 Replies
Going crazy waiting for my first appointment. I can't wait for my ultrasound and everything especially since I feel like I'm having twins. I'm so excited and nervous and I don't want to wait. My appointment is June 12th. Not that far away but it feels like forever! And morning sickness is starting now which sucks. Anyone else going crazy?

I guess I'm partly so crazy about this because I had a miscarriage back in march. I just want to see the ultrasound so I know everything is ok.
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
rwcw89
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:05 PM
I'm paranoid lol i had morning sickness start last week. Now its gone again. I feel great just tired and like I'm busting out of my shirt . Gonna call my doc make sure I'm normal. Im nervous that the sickness stopped even though i should be relieved loli just had an appointment wed and I'm anxious for the next June 17eep
ronda.darlene
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I was so excited. My favorite thing was seeing my little man move around on the screen. Even hearing his heartbeat was the best sound in the world. You being so excited shows how great of a mother you are! Congratulations and good luck!

p.s. lemon helped me with morning sickness. Lemons, ritz crackers, and ginger ale.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)