Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow!

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:42 PM
  • 17 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

and I'm huge! anyone else feel big early on in their 2nd pregnancy? I didn't think I'd get this big this fast.
by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babyfish0511
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:05 PM
I've heard its normal for people to get bigger faster in their 2nd pregnancy. Cute bump :)
1stTimeMama0813
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:13 PM

This is my 1st pregnancy so not sure, but cute bump :-)

babyfish0511
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Quoting 1stTimeMama0813:

This is my 1st pregnancy so not sure, but cute bump :-)

I'm only 5w 5 d into my second pregnancy and I can def tell a difference this time. My uterus feels swollen all the time. I didn't feel like that til I was 10 wks with my daughter. My boobs hurt way worse this time too and morning sickness started wayyy early. I think all pregnancies are different like they say. I had implantation bleeding with my daughter but not with this pregnancy. I figured everything would be the same, lol. Congrats btw! :)
midnightstar21
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I am 16 weeks pregnant! And i am huge also lol. You have a cute baby bump! I am feeling the baby move all ready and love it! I was showing at around nine or ten weeks i think.

Pregnant with baby number two and mother to a five yr old princess <3 <3<3

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 4:32 PM
I hope people aren't like aww you're about to pop when I'm like 28 weeks lol

Quoting midnightstar21:

I am 16 weeks pregnant! And i am huge also lol. You have a cute baby bump! I am feeling the baby move all ready and love it! I was showing at around nine or ten weeks i think.

midnightstar21
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I will be mean if someone says that to me lol. I don't like if people touch my belly and they do because i am showing. It annoys me lol. I look like i am 20 weeks pregnant or feel it lol.

Quoting marissabrookee:

I hope people aren't like aww you're about to pop when I'm like 28 weeks lol

Quoting midnightstar21:

Emilytrademark
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:36 PM

LOL you are hardly huge! Tiny, even! I should show you some of my bump pics.

BabyFruit Ticker
Emilytrademark
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Oh and I started showing at 8 weeks, I kid you not. Third pregnancy, second baby. I looked like I was easily 3-4 months along.

BabyFruit Ticker
his88angel
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Pic

This is me around 13 weeks. I feel huge too! I guess with being the second baby we think its gonna be a lot like the first. My mil makes smart comments about how big i am to be 3 months but im still at 105.
marissabrookee
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 6:57 PM
okay that makes me feel better :)

Quoting his88angel:

Pic

This is me around 13 weeks. I feel huge too! I guess with being the second baby we think its gonna be a lot like the first. My mil makes smart comments about how big i am to be 3 months but im still at 105.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)