Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok Lovely ladies

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:03 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hello everyone how is everyone feeling today?  Well for me I am doing ok just patiently waiting to see if I am pregnant or not.  I am a week late and been feeling little more nausated then normal.  I am never late on a period.  I have been feeling really tired and just want to sleep all day if I could, weird food items, and now my bathing suit feels a little tight on me.  I am gonna buy a test on monday to see if I get a BFP!!  What advice can you give me?  How did you guys feel on your first pregnancies or what signs did you have.  Oh and i am moody at times as well my husband will be joking with me and I get really upset at him.  I am staying calm all through this his bday is June 7th.  What do you lovey ladies thing?

by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
piercedbeauty21
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:46 PM
My first pregnancy was AWESOME! I didn't have any morning sickness or anything. My main complaint was being so tired all the time and the sore nipples. It hurt to have anything rub up against my chest, and I was falling asleep at work. Dh and I were ttc for 2 months, so when we finally got our BFP (on my birthday), we were thrilled. Now I'm 21 weeks with #2 (our son) and things are a little different. I started showing a lot sooner with this baby, I'm not as tired as I was with Dd, I'm craving dairy products (with Dd I couldn't handle dairy), and my nipples are fine, but my boobs hurt lol. Some advice I could give you, would be to get as much rest as you can, stay hydrated, enjoy yourself, and don't let people put crazy birthing stories or anything in your head. Start a pregnancy journal and take pics of your belly. It's nice to have those things to look back on. My Dd is 4 now, and I'm so glad that I kept a journal of how everything went. Good luck to you :)

CafeMom Tickers

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 31, 2013 at 5:04 PM

No advice here, but good luck!!

Clemency3
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:12 PM

With my first I didn't know I was pregnant till 8 weeks. After 8 weeks I had severe morning sickness but that was about all I had in terms of symptoms. This is my 3rd and at 5 weeks I could tell I was pregnant based on symptoms alone. I think you could be pregnant but you won't know for sure till you take a test. good luck!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)