Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding question

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:49 PM
  • 18 Replies
Okay ok this question is going to be extremely awkward but I'm pretty sure it's crossed every women's mind b4. Okay before it's hreastfeeding it's four play with your partner so how do you turn that from a sexual thing to a maternal thing when you hreastfeeding your child.
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bethbeth
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I think it just happens. It's not something I worried about. When my first was born, I just put her to my breast. It wasn't about sex, it was about bonding with my baby.

brittany208
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:57 PM

you dont have to do anything. it just happens that way. breastfeeding produces lots of love and cuddly hormones, not sexy feelings. plus it hurts a bit at first

tyrelsmom
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 9:58 PM
It's just different. I do both :). On the same day, no less. LOL.
LiquidLuck
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:16 PM

I never thoguht about it. With someone you're not sexually attracted to you really don't have to worry about that. I love nursing my little ones, and I love the attention my hubby gives my boobs, just in two very different ways.

ivy801
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:31 PM

I agree with everyone above except this time around I don't want hubby touching them as much and neither does he. 

Heather2001
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:41 PM

It's totally different, trust me.  No comparison.

julainepw
by Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Agree with others. It is totally different. Your mans penis goes in your vagina and then they baby comes out that way so it's different too. You know.
rfhsure
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 9:17 PM

it just is. you dont have to do anything. plus the feeling itself is different. 

mommytobee19
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 10:05 PM

okay thanks, i was really kinda nervous i would be judged on this, it just crossed my mind and yeah of cource i wouldnt be sexually attracted to my baby like ew i was just idk wondered how that happened. Thank you, this really helped.

twiztidmommy84
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 1:47 PM
I was concerned about that too I thought it may be really creepy but its totally different just don't think of it that way trust me if I can get passed the weirdness you can too its a great thing for you both
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)