Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Contractions kinda suck LOL

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:46 PM
  • 6 Replies

I messed up, I went out in the heat, shopped ALL day, didn't drink much of anything, and forgot to take my cal/mag. I am really paying for it now. Been having contractions since about 4 or 5. Nothing concerning, just my body warning me. Lots of pressure, and tightness. Uncomfy but no real pain! I just think after going through this 3 times, I would be used to the do's and dont's.....guess not! Gonna take it easy and do better tomorrow. How was your day?

by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LoveOfWisdom
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Great!! I had my baby in November lol. I used to use cramp bark to help with those.
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Never heard of it. My Doula suggested the cal/mag when I was preggo with my last and it worked wonders.....when I took it LOL!  I will look into the cramp bark!

Quoting LoveOfWisdom:

Great!! I had my baby in November lol. I used to use cramp bark to help with those.

LoveOfWisdom
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Health food stores that carry homeopathic remedies will have it. It's a tincture.

Quoting NoraDun:

Never heard of it. My Doula suggested the cal/mag when I was preggo with my last and it worked wonders.....when I took it LOL!  I will look into the cramp bark!

Quoting LoveOfWisdom:

MorganClaire
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:03 PM

I know exactly how you feel. I got put on bed rest last Tuesday. I am pregnant with my first baby. I have been having some early contractions and I'm due the 20th of June. Not really painful but lot's of pressure! Hope all is well with you.

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Thanks hun! Hope baby stays in for you until June!! Good Luck

Quoting MorganClaire:

I know exactly how you feel. I got put on bed rest last Tuesday. I am pregnant with my first baby. I have been having some early contractions and I'm due the 20th of June. Not really painful but lot's of pressure! Hope all is well with you.

MorganClaire
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting NoraDun:

Thanks hun! Hope baby stays in for you until June!! Good Luck

Quoting MorganClaire:

Thank you! I'm hoping so too! And your welcome!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)