Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello everyone!

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:00 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi everyone! I just signed up on the site and so far it is very helpful. I would love to socialize with all of you. I'm due around the 20th of June 2013 with my first baby. I'm 22 years old. It was very unexpected. I have a boyfriend that is 24. We are planning on settling down once the baby is born. Neither one of us wanted to stress about a wedding while I was pregnant. So far everything has been very well. Even though it was not planned, we are both very happy. Since my due date is near, I have been getting very nervous about labor and delivery. If anyone can tell me what to expect and some tips it would really help some of this anxiety go away. Thank you guys. We will keep in touch. Much love -Morgan

by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Heather2001
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello!  Welcome to the group and congrats on your pregnancy!  Are you having a boy or girl?  Where are you birthing: Hospital, birthing center, or home?

MorganClaire
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Thank you so much! I'm having a baby girl. I'm planning on birthing at the hospital. I wanted to try to make a safe decision just in case anything went wrong during the birthing process.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Welcome to the group!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)