Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone else see what I do? UPDATE

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:10 AM
  • 20 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm due my period today and no sign. I took this test with 2 nd morning urine cause I peed at 6:30 and went back to bed. I took this test at 10:30 and as the urine was passing over the line I could plainly see the plus sign now that the test is done I can only see it in certain light. Does it count?

UPDATE

I tested this morning with a First Response Early Response and its negative. Still no sign of aunt flow.
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommytoaangel
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Re test with a pink dye test with fmu
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:21 AM
I don't see it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovebugs_mom906
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Mobile Photo

I'm on mobile, so it's hard for me to see. I will tell you though, that I took a target test (blue dye like yours), and it turned positive right away. I left it on the counter to show my husband, and it began to fade after about an hour. It freaked me out so I took another, and the same thing. Only, I took a picture before it faded.
kristinas8
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Congratulations'

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

Mobile Photo

I'm on mobile, so it's hard for me to see. I will tell you though, that I took a target test (blue dye like yours), and it turned positive right away. I left it on the counter to show my husband, and it began to fade after about an hour. It freaked me out so I took another, and the same thing. Only, I took a picture before it faded.

livingforthem83
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM
I see it, but it's really faint.
jojo_star
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM

I don't see anything. Retest with morning urine, and maybe a different type of test. 

MaNdYbEaR2010
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:24 PM
I don't see it.
ilovemykids732
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:25 PM

I dont see it at all dear... sorry... re-test in a few days... walmart has tests for under $1 that work, target has inexpensive ones...

mamakristena210
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:28 PM
I can see something but its extreme faint I also took a blue dye and it faded fast I'd retest with a dollar store pink dye that's what I did to confirm
Heather2001
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I'd retest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)