Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:32 AM
  • 2 Replies
I used this opk and on May 30, 2013 I got peak, which remained for two days, Ive since then been using it every other day and sometimes daily totty and track possible pregnacy, I got two negatives after it reset, but went back to blinking smileys after that and has remained doing that and Im now 10dpo and had what I believe was implantation spotting on 6dpo, and I've tried the clearblue digital pregnancy test and still neg at 9dpo and am now 4 days from period and am wanting to know if youve seen where the blinking smiley stays flashing for many days and one comes up with positive test, I have tons of white discharge, veins showing like crazy, cramping, fatigue, headaches, irritable, and urinate like every 5 minutes, can it possibly be true the opk is telling me Im pregnant and just am testing to early ?
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
WishingAway
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Opk's can show pregnancy. BUT you didn't use the opk's with first morning urine right? They can give off a false positive if you do. If you used them after fmu I would say wait a couple days and test again with a First response hpt and fmu. 

lilblueeyez
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:01 PM
No I used them in the afternoon or at night time. And still getting the flashing smiley face, that confuses me alot as to what its meaning. I know the estrogen is high if it does, but does it stay high if possibly preggo.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)